Words ending with ista
5 letter words ending with ista
- -ista — indicating a supporter or follower of someone or something
- vista — a national program in the U.S., sponsored by ACTION, for sending volunteers into poor areas to teach various job skills.
- alta vista — (web) A website provided by Digital which features a very fast Web and Usenet search engine. As of April 1996 its word index is 33GB in size. AltaVista is currently (June 1996) the largest Web index, with 30 million pages from 225,000 servers, and three million articles from 14,000 Usenet news groups. It is accessed over 12 million times per weekday.
- boa vista — a town in N Brazil, capital of the state of Roraima, on the Rio Branco. Pop: 275 000 (2005 est)
- buena vista — a village in NE Mexico, near Saltillo: site of the defeat of the Mexicans by US forces (1847)
6 letter words ending with ista
- arista — a stiff bristle such as the awn of some grasses and cereals
- crista — a structure resembling a ridge or crest, such as that formed by folding of the inner membrane of a mitochondrion
- mariano arista — Mariano [mah-ryah-naw] /mɑˈryɑ nɔ/ (Show IPA), 1802–55, Mexican general: president of Mexico 1851–53.
7 letter words ending with ista
- barista — a person who makes and serves coffee in a coffee bar
- batista — Fulgencio (fulˈxenθjo), full name Batista y Zaldívar. 1901–73, Cuban military leader and dictator: president of Cuba (1940–44, 1952–59); overthrown by Fidel Castro
- genista — any plant belonging to the genus Genista, of the legume family, having showy flowers and including many species of broom.
- turista — traveler's diarrhea, especially as experienced by some visitors to Latin America.
- fulgencio batista — Fulgencio [fool-hen-syaw] /fulˈhɛn syɔ/ (Show IPA), (Fulgencio Batista y Zaldívar) 1901–73, Cuban military leader: dictator of Cuba 1934–40; president 1940–44, 1952–59.
8 letter words ending with ista
9 letter words ending with ista
10 letter words ending with ista
11 letter words ending with ista
12 letter words ending with ista
13 letter words ending with ista
- recessionista — a person whose clothes, whether cheap, second-hand, or suitably subdued, are considered appropriate to an economic downturn
15 letter words ending with ista
- independentista — (especially in Latin America) a person who supports or works toward political independence, especially one supporting radical changes in an existing government or from an existing system of government.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ISTA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 38 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ISTA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.