Words ending with ino
3 letter words ending with ino
- ino — a sea goddess who rescued Odysseus from drowning by giving him a magic veil.
4 letter words ending with ino
5 letter words ending with ino
6 letter words ending with ino
- albino — An albino is a person or animal with very white skin, white hair, and pink eyes.
- ammino — relating to or characteristic of an ammine
- aquino — Corazón, known as Cory. 1933–2009, Philippine stateswoman: president (1986–92)
- arpino — Gerald (Peter) 1928–2008, U.S. choreographer.
- arsino — having or comprising the radical AsH2
7 letter words ending with ino
- amorino — a putto represented as an infant cupid.
- aretino — Pietro (ˈpjɛːtro). 1492–1556, Italian satirist, poet, and dramatist, noted for his satirical attacks on leading political figures
- bambino — a young child, esp an Italian one
- calvino — Italo. 1923–85, Italian novelist and short-story writer. His works include Our Ancestors (1960) and Invisible Cities (1972)
- cassino — a card game for two to four players in which players pair cards from their hands with others exposed on the table
8 letter words ending with ino
- babycino — a drink of frothy milk with a chocolate topping, designed as an alternative to coffee for young children
- borodino — a village in E central Russia, about 110 km (70 miles) west of Moscow: scene of a battle (1812) in which Napoleon defeated the Russians but irreparably weakened his army
- bronzino — Il, real name Agnolo di Cosimo. 1503–72, Florentine mannerist painter
- cioppino — an Italian rich fish stew
- crostino — piece of toasted bread served with a savoury topping
9 letter words ending with ino
- andantino — (to be performed) slightly faster, or slightly more slowly, than andante
- bardolino — a light dry red wine produced around Verona in NE Italy
- campesino — a Latin American rural peasant
- carbamino — relating to the compound produced when carbon dioxide reacts with an amino group
- contadino — (in Italy) a male farmer or peasant
10 letter words ending with ino
- cappuccino — Cappuccino is coffee which is made using milk and has froth and sometimes powdered chocolate on top.
- concertino — the small group of soloists in a concerto grosso
- cornettino — a small woodwind instrument of the cornett family that was popular in northern Europe in the 15th century
- diazoamino — denoting or of a diazo compound containing the group N:N·NH
- e-neutrino — electron-neutrino.
11 letter words ending with ino
12 letter words ending with ino
13 letter words ending with ino
- muon-neutrino — a type of neutrino that obeys a conservation law together with the muon, with the total number of muons and muon-neutrinos minus the total number of their antiparticles remaining constant.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in INO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 143 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in INO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.