Words ending with inic
5 letter words ending with inic
6 letter words ending with inic
- aminic — relating to or containing an amine
- clinic — A clinic is a building where people go to receive medical advice or treatment.
- abortion clinic — a place where abortions are conducted legally by doctors
- antenatal clinic — a clinic that women attend when they are pregnant so that the medical staff can check that they and the baby are healthy
- dental clinic — a school clinic in which minor dental work is carried out by dental nurses
7 letter words ending with inic
- aclinic — not leaning or inclining; unbending
- actinic — (of radiation) producing a photochemical effect
- auxinic — containing or relating to auxins
- dominic — Saint, 1170–1221, Spanish priest: founder of the Dominican order.
- latinic — of or relating to the Latin language or the ancient Latin-speaking peoples.
8 letter words ending with inic
9 letter words ending with inic
- caffeinic — related to or containing caffeine
- diactinic — able to transmit photochemically active radiation
- hematinic — a medicine, as a compound of iron, that tends to increase the amount of hematin or hemoglobin in the blood.
- isoclinic — of or relating to equal direction of inclination; inclining or dipping in the same direction.
- jacobinic — Of or relating to the Jacobins of France; revolutionary.
10 letter words ending with inic
- adiactinic — denoting a substance that does not transmit radiation affecting photochemically sensitive materials, such as a safelight in a photographic darkroom
- baroclinic — of, relating to, or having the property of baroclinity.
- glutaminic — derived from glutamine
- haematinic — Alternative form of hematinic.
- histaminic — Biochemistry, Physiology. a heterocyclic amine, C 5 H 9 N 3 , released by mast cells when tissue is injured or in allergic and inflammatory reactions, causing dilation of small blood vessels and smooth muscle contraction.
11 letter words ending with inic
- chromatinic — Of or pertaining to chromatin.
- cinchoninic — relating to cinchonine
- patriclinic — inherited from the father; more like the father than the mother
- patroclinic — inherited from the father; more like the father than the mother
- serpentinic — of, relating to, or containing the mineral serpentine
12 letter words ending with inic
- photoactinic — emitting radiation having the chemical effects of light and ultraviolet rays, as on a photographic film.
13 letter words ending with inic
- cycloolefinic — of or like a cycloolefin
14 letter words ending with inic
On this page, we collect all words that ending in INIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 69 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in INIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.