Words ending with ii
2 letter words ending with ii
- abdul-hamid ii — 1842–1918, sultan of Turkey (1876–1909), deposed by the Young Turks, noted for his brutal suppression of the Armenian revolt (1894–96)
- abdullah ii — born 1962, King of Jordan from 1999, son of King Hussein
- adeodatus ii — Saint, died a.d. 676, pope 672–676.
- adrian ii — Italian ecclesiastic: pope a.d. 867–872.
- aethelred ii — ("Ethelred the Unready") a.d. 968?–1016, king of England 978–1013, 1014–1016.
3 letter words ending with ii
- mii — 1. (body) A consortium of Microsoft, IBM, and Intel. 2. (storage) A broadcast component video tape format licensed by Panasonic.
- nii — National Information Infrastructure
- adrian iii — Saint, Italian ecclesiastic: pope a.d. 884–885.
- aga khan iii — 1877–1957, leader of the Ismaʿili sect of Muslims in India 1885–1957.
- alexander iii — 1241–86, king of Scotland (1249–86), son of Alexander II
4 letter words ending with ii
- acii — Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- fcii — Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- prii — a brand of hybrid car, one of the first commercially successful, that runs at lower speeds on an electric motor powered by a battery pack, and at higher speeds on a gasoline engine, which can also recharge the battery.
- veii — an ancient city in central Italy, in Etruria, near Rome: Etruscan city destroyed by the Romans 396 b.c.
- wwii — World War Two
5 letter words ending with ii
- aalii — a bushy sapindaceous shrub, Dodonaea viscosa, of Australia, Hawaii, Africa, and tropical America, having small greenish flowers and sticky foliage
- ascii — American standard code for information interchange: a computer code for representing alphanumeric characters
- genii — a plural of genius.
- medii — the middle finger.
- radii — a plural of radius.
6 letter words ending with ii
- hawaii — a state of the United States comprising the N Pacific islands of Hawaii, Kahoolawe, Kauai, Lanai, Maui, Molokai, Niihau, and Oahu: a U.S. territory 1900–59; admitted to the Union 1959. 6424 sq. mi. (16,715 sq. km). Capital: Honolulu. Abbreviation: HI (for use with zip code), Haw.
- kawaii — (in the context of Japanese popular culture) cute.
- rpg-ii — Report Program Generator
- savaii — an island in Western Samoa: largest of the Samoa group. 703 sq. mi. (1821 sq. km).
- shafii — one of the four schools of Islamic law, founded by al-Shafiʿi.
7 letter words ending with ii
- bacchii — Plural form of bacchius.
- denarii — a silver coin and monetary unit of ancient Rome, first issued in the latter part of the 3rd century b.c., that fluctuated in value and sometimes appeared as a bronze coin.
- falerii — an ancient city of S Italy, in Latium: important in pre-Roman times
- meta-ii — An early compiler-compiler.
- nauplii — (in many crustaceans) a larval form with three pairs of appendages and a single median eye, occurring usually as the first stage of development after leaving the egg.
8 letter words ending with ii
- amppl-ii — Associative Memory Parallel Processing Language
- helvetii — a Celtic tribe from SW Germany who settled in Helvetia from about 200 bc
- us-ascii — (character) The 7-bit version of ASCII, which preceded (and is the basis for) 8-bit versions such as Latin-1, MacASCII and later, even larger coded character sets such as Unicode. US-ASCII is defined in Standard ANSI X3.4-1986, "US-ASCII. Coded Character Set - 7-Bit American Standard Code for Information Interchange".
9 letter words ending with ii
- octonarii — lines with eight feet
- prolog-ii — Prolog with two new predicates: "dif" for coroutines and "freeze" for delayed evaluation. Available from ExperIntelligence, Santa Barbara CA.
- sestertii — sesterces
- tarquinii — an ancient city of Etruria, in central Italy, NW of Rome: present-day Tarquinia on site.
- petitio principii — a fallacy in reasoning resulting from the assumption of that which in the beginning was set forth to be proved; begging the question.
10 letter words ending with ii
- prolog-iii — A. Colmerauer, U Aix-Marseille, ca 1984. Marseille Prolog, with unification replaced by constraint resolution. [deferred goals too?] (Not to be confused with Prolog 3, a commercial product?) Version 1.2 for MS-DOS.
- a vinculo matrimonii — pertaining to or noting a divorce that absolutely dissolves the marriage bond and releases the spouses from all matrimonial obligations: a divorce a vinculo matrimonii.
- sinus meridianii — an area on the equator of Mars, appearing as a dark region when viewed telescopically from the earth.
- vinculum matrimonii — the bond of matrimony.
12 letter words ending with ii
- gastrocnemii — Plural form of gastrocnemius.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in II. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 335 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in II that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.