Words ending with igh
4 letter words ending with igh
- eigh — Alternative form of eh.
- high — having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically; lofty; tall: a high wall.
- nigh — near in space, time, or relation: The time draws nigh.
- sigh — to let out one's breath audibly, as from sorrow, weariness, or relief.
- azores high — a subtropical high centered near the Azores.
5 letter words ending with igh
- -high — -high combines with words such as 'knee' or 'shoulder' to indicate that someone or something reaches as high as the point that is mentioned.
- ahigh — at a significant height
- anigh — near, close
- bligh — William. 1754–1817, British admiral; Governor of New South Wales (1806–9), deposed by the New South Wales Corps: as a captain, commander of H.M.S. Bounty when the crew mutinied in 1789
- heigh — Expressing encouragement or inquiry.
6 letter words ending with igh
7 letter words ending with igh
- inveigh — to protest strongly or attack vehemently with words; rail (usually followed by against): to inveigh against isolationism.
- raleigh — a state in the SE United States, on the Atlantic coast. 52,586 sq. mi. (136,198 sq. km). Capital: Raleigh. Abbreviation: NC (for use with zip code), N.C.
- reweigh — to weigh (an object or quantity) again
8 letter words ending with igh
- ace-high — esteemed; respected
- burleigh — Burghley
- corcaigh — a city and port in S Republic of Ireland, county town of Co Cork, at the mouth of the River Lee: seat of the University College of Cork (1849). Pop: 186 239 (2002)
- outweigh — to exceed in value, importance, influence, etc.: The advantages of the plan outweighed its defects.
- overhigh — too high
9 letter words ending with igh
- bobsleigh — A bobsleigh is a vehicle with long thin strips of metal fixed to the bottom, which is used for racing downhill on ice.
- downweigh — (transitive) To weigh or press down; depress; cause to sink or prevent from rising.
- eastleigh — a borough in Hampshire, S England.
- foreweigh — to assess in advance
- hole-high — (of a ball) lying on a point almost even with the hole.
10 letter words ending with igh
11 letter words ending with igh
- under-weigh — under weigh, Nautical. in motion; under way.
13 letter words ending with igh
- shoulder-high — A shoulder-high object is as high as your shoulders.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in IGH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 69 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in IGH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.