Words ending with icle
6 letter words ending with icle
7 letter words ending with icle
- article — An article is a piece of writing that is published in a newspaper or magazine.
- auricle — the upper chamber of the heart; atrium
- calicle — calyculus
- cubicle — A cubicle is a very small enclosed area, for example one where you can have a shower or change your clothes.
- cuticle — Your cuticles are the skin at the base of each of your fingernails.
8 letter words ending with icle
- bernicle — barnacle goose: a N European goose that has a black-and-white head and body and grey wings
- canticle — a nonmetrical hymn, derived from the Bible and used in the liturgy of certain Christian churches
- caudicle — the stalk to which an orchid's pollen masses are attached
- caulicle — a small stalk or stem
- clavicle — Your clavicles are your collar bones.
9 letter words ending with icle
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- chesticle — (slang, humorous) A (woman's) breast.
- chronicle — To chronicle a series of events means to write about them or show them in broadcasts in the order in which they happened.
- fernticle — (obsolete, dialect, Scotland) A freckle on the skin, resembling the seed of fern.
- sparticle — a hypothetical elementary particle thought to have been produced in the Big Bang
10 letter words ending with icle
- appendicle — a small appendage
- cicatricle — the blastoderm in the egg of a bird
- epicuticle — The thin, waxy, protective outer layer covering the surfaces of some plants, fungi, insects, and other arthropods.
- exocuticle — the layer of an insect's cuticle between the epicuticle and the endocuticle, which is often hard and dark in colour
- subarticle — an article that forms part of a larger or main article
11 letter words ending with icle
12 letter words ending with icle
- antiparticle — any of a group of elementary particles that have the same mass and spin as their corresponding particle but have opposite values for all other nonzero quantum numbers. When a particle collides with its antiparticle, mutual annihilation occurs
- nanoparticle — a microscopic particle of matter that is measured on the nanoscale, usually one that measures less than 100 nanometers.
13 letter words ending with icle
- astroparticle — (astrophysics) A subatomic particle of cosmic origin.
- extraparticle — Extraparticle means relating to processes that happen outside the particles in a bed.
- interclavicle — a median membrane bone developed between the collarbones, or in front of the breastbone, in many vertebrates.
- interparticle — a minute portion, piece, fragment, or amount; a tiny or very small bit: a particle of dust; not a particle of supporting evidence.
- intraparticle — Within a particle.
14 letter words ending with icle
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ICLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 152 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ICLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.