Words ending with iced
4 letter words ending with iced
- iced — of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
5 letter words ending with iced
6 letter words ending with iced
- deiced — Simple past tense and past participle of deice.
- juiced — intoxicated from alcohol; drunk: When arrested he was definitely juiced.
- sliced — Sliced bread has been cut into slices before being wrapped and sold.
- spiced — Food that is spiced has had spices or other strong-tasting foods added to it.
- voiced — Computers. of or relating to the use of human or synthesized speech: voice-data entry; voice output.
7 letter words ending with iced
8 letter words ending with iced
9 letter words ending with iced
- jaundiced — affected with or colored by or as if by jaundice: jaundiced skin.
- midpriced — Alternative spelling of mid-priced.
- mispriced — Simple past tense and past participle of misprice.
- outpriced — Simple past tense and past participle of outprice.
- poulticed — a soft, moist mass of cloth, bread, meal, herbs, etc., applied hot as a medicament to the body.
10 letter words ending with iced
- low-priced — selling at a low price; inexpensive; cheap.
- overpriced — to price excessively high; set too high a price on.
- prejudiced — an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
- sacrificed — the offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.
- un-spliced — to join together or unite (two ropes or parts of a rope) by the interweaving of strands.
11 letter words ending with iced
- apprenticed — a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an apprentice to a plumber.
- deep-voiced — having a voice that is low in pitch: a deep-voiced young man.
- disserviced — harmful or injurious service; an ill turn.
- high-priced — expensive; costly: a high-priced camera.
- unbeneficed — lacking a benefice
12 letter words ending with iced
- interspliced — Simple past tense and past participle of intersplice.
- multi-voiced — having a voice of a specified kind (usually used in combination): shrill-voiced.
- rough-voiced — having a harsh or grating voice: a rough-voiced barker.
- unprejudiced — not prejudiced; without preconception; unbiased; impartial: the unprejudiced view of the judge.
13 letter words ending with iced
14 letter words ending with iced
- well-practiced — skilled or expert; proficient through practice or experience: a practiced hand at politics.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ICED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 62 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ICED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.