19-letter words that end in ical
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- dendrochronological — Pertaining to dendrochronology.
- gastroenterological — Of or pertaining to gastroenterology.
- glottochronological — Of or pertaining to glottochronology.
- immunohistochemical — (biology) Of, pertaining to, or by means of immunohistochemistry, the use of immunological techniques to study the chemistry of tissues.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
- pseudopsychological — of or relating to psychology.
- psychophysiological — of or relating to psychophysiology.
- psychotechnological — of or relating to psychotechnology
- radiopharmaceutical — any of a number of radioactive drugs used diagnostically or therapeutically.
On this page, we collect all 19-letter words ending in ICAL. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 19-letter word that ends in ICAL to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.