Words ending with ic
3 letter words ending with ic
- bic — A BIC is a number used by a particular bank or financial organization for sending and receiving payments.
4 letter words ending with ic
5 letter words ending with ic
6 letter words ending with ic
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- acetic — of, containing, producing, or derived from acetic acid or vinegar
- acidic — Acidic substances contain acid.
- adamic — pertaining to or suggestive of Adam.
- adonic — (in classical prosody) of or relating to a verse line consisting of a dactyl (– ◡ ◡) followed by a spondee (– –) or by a trochee (– ◡), thought to have been first used in laments for Adonis
7 letter words ending with ic
8 letter words ending with ic
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- acentric — without a centre
- aceramic — not producing pottery: an aceramic South American culture.
- acetylic — of, relating to, or characteristic of the acetyl group.
- achromic — colourless
9 letter words ending with ic
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- acephalic — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct
- acnegenic — causing or able to cause acne.
- acrobatic — An acrobatic movement or display involves difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
10 letter words ending with ic
- achromatic — without colour
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- acrophobic — a pathological fear of heights.
- acrophonic — the use of what was originally a logogram as a phonetic symbol for the initial sound of the word the logogram represented, as, in Semitic writing, the use of a picture of a shepherd's crook to represent the sound (l), the first sound of lamed, the Hebrew word for a shepherd's crook.
- adiactinic — denoting a substance that does not transmit radiation affecting photochemically sensitive materials, such as a safelight in a photographic darkroom
11 letter words ending with ic
- acatalectic — having the necessary number of feet or syllables, esp having a complete final foot
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acidophilic — easily stained with acid dyes
- acrocentric — (of a chromosome) having the centromere at one end
- actualistic — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
12 letter words ending with ic
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
13 letter words ending with ic
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- agro-economic — of or relating to a nation's agricultural economy, the financial problems of farmers as a group, etc.: mounting pressures on the agro-economic system.
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
14 letter words ending with ic
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- anglo-catholic — The Anglo-Catholic part of the Church of England, or of the churches related to it, is the part whose beliefs and practices are similar to those of the Catholic Church.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- anti-alcoholic — opposition to excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- anti-ballistic — designed to detect, intercept, or destroy ballistic missiles: an antiballistic missile.
15 letter words ending with ic
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropomorphic — Anthropomorphic means relating to the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
16 letter words ending with ic
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-calvinistic — the doctrines and teachings of John Calvin or his followers, emphasizing predestination, the sovereignty of God, the supreme authority of the Scriptures, and the irresistibility of grace. Compare Arminianism.
- arteriosclerotic — degenerative changes in the arteries, characterized by thickening of the vessel walls and accumulation of calcium with consequent loss of elasticity and lessened blood flow.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
17 letter words ending with ic
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
19 letter words ending with ic
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
20 letter words ending with ic
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
On this page, we collect all words that ending in IC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6289 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in IC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.