13-letter words that end in hood
- acoustic hood — a type of shield that fits around electronic and other equipment, which reduces the noise generated when that equipment is being used
- companionhood — companionship
- gentlemanhood — the nature or position of a gentleman
- neighboorhood — Alternative spelling of neighbourhood.
- neighbourhood — Standard spelling of neighborhood.
- pre-adulthood — of or relating to the period prior to adulthood: preadult strivings for independence.
On this page, we collect all 13-letter words ending in HOOD. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 13-letter word that ends in HOOD to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.