Words ending with hip
3 letter words ending with hip
4 letter words ending with hip
- chip — Chips are long, thin pieces of potato fried in oil or fat and eaten hot, usually with a meal.
- ship — a romantic relationship between fictional characters, especially one that people discuss, write about, or take an interest in, whether or not the romance actually exists in the original book, show, etc.: popular ships in fan fiction.
- whip — to beat with a strap, lash, rod, or the like, especially by way of punishment or chastisement; flog; thrash: Criminals used to be whipped for minor offenses.
- a fair crack of the whip — If you get a fair crack of the whip, you are allowed a reasonable opportunity to succeed at something.
- abandon ship — If people abandon ship, they get off a ship because it is sinking.
5 letter words ending with hip
6 letter words ending with hip
- inship — to travel or send by ship
- q-ship — an armed combat ship disguised as a merchant vessel to attract submarines within attack range.
- rechip — to put a new chip into (a stolen mobile phone) so it can be reused
- reship — to ship again.
- unship — to put or take off from a ship, as persons or goods.
7 letter words ending with hip
- airship — An airship is an aircraft that consists of a large balloon which is filled with gas and is powered by an engine. It has a section underneath for passengers.
- biochip — a small glass or silicon plate containing an array of biochemical molecules or structures, used as a biosensor or in gene sequencing
- dogship — the condition or qualities of a dog
- donship — the state or position of being a don
- endship — a small village
8 letter words ending with hip
- -manship — talent or skill (esp. in gaining advantage) in connection with
- air-ship — to send or ship via aircraft: to air-ship machine parts overseas.
- allyship — The role or status of being an ally.
- amidship — in or toward the middle part of a ship or aircraft; midway between the ends.
- antiship — (of a weapon) designed for attacking ships
9 letter words ending with hip
- adminship — The role of an administrator; administratorship.
- arhatship — the state of having achieved enlightenment, which is the ultimate goal of Theravada Buddhists
- blockship — a ship used to block a river or channel
- blue-chip — of, relating to, or constituting a blue chip.
- cadetship — a student in a national service academy or private military school or on a training ship.
10 letter words ending with hip
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- aedileship — the office of an aedile, or the duration of an aedile's term of office
- airmanship — the skill or art of flying an aircraft
- authorship — The authorship of a piece of writing is the identity of the person who wrote it.
- bailieship — the office or district of a bailie
11 letter words ending with hip
12 letter words ending with hip
- assessorship — the occupation, post or duties of a person who assesses, advises, or estimates
- attorneyship — The office or profession of an attorney.
- bachelorship — the state of being a bachelor; bachelorhood
- boatsmanship — seamanship as applied to boats, especially rowboats and motorboats.
- brinkmanship — Brinkmanship is a method of behaviour, especially in politics, in which you deliberately get into dangerous situations which could result in disaster but which could also bring success.
13 letter words ending with hip
- assistantship — a graduate post which requires the student to carry out some teaching duties in return for financial assistance
- associateship — to connect or bring into relation, as thought, feeling, memory, etc.: Many people associate dark clouds with depression and gloom.
- barristership — the office of a barrister
- brinksmanship — the technique or practice of maneuvering a dangerous situation to the limits of tolerance or safety in order to secure the greatest advantage, especially by creating diplomatic crises.
- candidateship — candidature
14 letter words ending with hip
- accountantship — the occupation or post of an accountant
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
- apprenticeship — Someone who has an apprenticeship works for a fixed period of time for a person who has a particular skill in order to learn the skill. Apprenticeship is the system of learning a skill like this.
- bipartisanship — representing, characterized by, or including members from two parties or factions: Government leaders hope to achieve a bipartisan foreign policy.
15 letter words ending with hip
- academicianship — A membership in a national academy of arts or sciences.
- anti-censorship — the act or practice of censoring.
- chairpersonship — a person who presides over a meeting, committee, board, etc.
- compotationship — the state of being a compotator or drinking companion
- comptrollership — controller (def 1).
16 letter words ending with hip
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- commissionership — The role or office of commissioner.
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
- entrepreneurship — The art or science of innovation and risk-taking for profit in business.
- headmistressship — (rare) Alternative form of headmistress-ship.
17 letter words ending with hip
18 letter words ending with hip
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HIP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 573 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HIP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.