Words ending with hed
3 letter words ending with hed
- hed — (journalism, slang) The headline of a news story.
4 letter words ending with hed
- ohed — the exclamation “oh.”.
- shed — Textiles. (on a loom) a triangular, transverse opening created between raised and lowered warp threads through which the shuttle passes in depositing the loose pick.
- bicycle shed — a shed for bicycle storage
- cattle shed — a shed for cattle
- customs shed — a large building in which customs officers carry out customs inspections
5 letter words ending with hed
6 letter words ending with hed
- arched — An arched roof, window, or doorway is curved at the top.
- bached — Simple past tense and past participle of bach.
- bashed — to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
- bathed — If someone is bathed in sweat, they are sweating a great deal.
- bushed — If you say that you are bushed, you mean that you are extremely tired.
7 letter words ending with hed
- -lashed — having eyelashes as specified
- abashed — If you are abashed, you feel embarrassed and ashamed.
- airshed — a region sharing a common flow of air, which may become uniformly polluted and stagnant
- airthed — a direction.
- batched — a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
8 letter words ending with hed
9 letter words ending with hed
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- alewashed — showing the effects of drinking beer
- anguished — Anguished means showing or feeling great mental suffering or physical pain.
- appeached — Simple past tense and past participle of appeach.
- bandished — Simple past tense and past participle of bandish.
10 letter words ending with hed
- -nourished — -nourished is used with adverbs such as 'well' or 'under' to indicate how much food someone eats or whether it is the right kind of food.
- accroached — Simple past tense and past participle of accroach.
- admonished — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- airbrushed — Simple past tense and past participle of airbrush.
- approached — to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
11 letter words ending with hed
- acid-washed — (of a denim garment) processed with a bleach solution so that the color becomes faded and grayish.
- autographed — Simple past tense and past participle of autograph.
- backslashed — Simple past tense and past participle of backslash.
- bellmouthed — having a flaring mouth or opening like that of a bell
- embellished — Simple past tense and past participle of embellish.
12 letter words ending with hed
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- calligraphed — Simple past tense and past participle of calligraph.
- closemouthed — not talking much; telling little; taciturn
- extinguished — Cause (a fire or light) to cease to burn or shine.
- foul-mouthed — using obscene, profane, or scurrilous language; given to filthy or abusive speech.
13 letter words ending with hed
- choreographed — You describe an activity involving several people as choreographed when it is arranged but is intended to appear natural.
- close-mouthed — Someone who is close-mouthed about something does not say much about it.
- distinguished — made conspicuous by excellence; noted; eminent; famous: a distinguished scholar. Synonyms: renowned, illustrious.
- dual-attached — The form of FDDI interface where a device is connected to both FDDI token-passing rings, so that uninterrupted operation continues in the event of a failure of either of the rings. All connections to the main FDDI rings are dual-attached. Typically, a small number of critical infrastructure devices such as routers and concentrators are dual-attached, whereas host computers are normally single-attached or dual-homed to a router or concentrator. For example, a ring could be formed between a single router and two concentrators (all dual-attached) then all other components that need to be fault-tolerant (typically file servers) can be dual-homed to both concentrators.
- half-finished — ended or completed.
14 letter words ending with hed
- countermarched — Simple past tense and past participle of countermarch.
- counterpunched — Simple past tense and past participle of counterpunch.
- counterweighed — Simple past tense and past participle of counterweigh.
- disestablished — Simple past tense and past participle of disestablish.
- flannelmouthed — talking thickly, slowly, or haltingly.
15 letter words ending with hed
16 letter words ending with hed
17 letter words ending with hed
19 letter words ending with hed
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
21 letter words ending with hed
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 569 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.