Words ending with head
4 letter words ending with head
- head — Edith, 1897–1981, U.S. costume designer.
- a head — You use a head or per head after stating a cost or amount in order to indicate that that cost or amount is for each person in a particular group.
- against the head — from the opposing side's put-in to the scrum
- arch head — a vertical, arc-shaped member fixed to the end of a walking beam, for supporting a chain from which a pump rod or the like is suspended in such a way as to let it rise and fall vertically.
- base head — a person who is addicted to cocaine
5 letter words ending with head
6 letter words ending with head
7 letter words ending with head
- airhead — If you describe someone, especially a young woman, as an airhead, you are critical of them because you think they are not at all clever and are interested only in unimportant things.
- axehead — Alternative spelling of axe head.
- bedhead — A bedhead is a board which is fixed to the end of a bed behind your head.
- bighead — a conceited person
- bowhead — a large-mouthed arctic whale, Balaena mysticetus, that has become rare through overfishing but is now a protected species
8 letter words ending with head
- acidhead — a person who uses LSD
- baldhead — a person with a bald head
- bankhead — Tallulah (Brockman). 1902–68, US stage and film actress; her successes included the plays The Little Foxes (1939) and The Skin of Our Teeth (1942)
- beakhead — (nautical) A protruding part of the foremost section of a sailing ship.
- billhead — a printed form for making out bills
9 letter words ending with head
- acid-head — a person who habitually takes the drug LSD.
- addlehead — (colloquial) A foolish or dull-witted person.
- arrowhead — An arrowhead is the sharp, pointed part of an arrow.
- beachhead — A beachhead is an area of land next to the sea or a river where an attacking force has taken control and can prepare to advance further inland.
- blackhead — Blackheads are small, dark spots on someone's skin caused by blocked pores.
10 letter words ending with head
- barrelhead — the round and flat end of a barrel
- beetlehead — a person of low intelligence
- billethead — a carved ornamental scroll or volute terminating a stem or cutwater at its upper end in place of a figurehead.
- birkenhead — a port in NW England, in Wirral unitary authority, Merseyside: former shipbuilding centre. Pop: 83 729 (2001)
- bobblehead — a collectable doll with a bobbing oversized head representing a celebrity or a cartoon character
11 letter words ending with head
- blubberhead — a stupid, inept person; blockhead.
- blunderhead — Informal. a blunderer; nincompoop.
- cabbagehead — cabbage1 (def 2).
- cheese-head — denoting or relating to a screw or bolt with a cylindrical slotted head
- chickenhead — (slang, hip-hop, derogatory) A woman who readily performs fellatio; by extension, an unintelligent and promiscuous woman.
12 letter words ending with head
- death's-head — a human skull or a representation of one
- fountainhead — a fountain or spring from which a stream flows; the head or source of a stream.
- head-to-head — in direct confrontation, opposition, or competition: a head-to-head battle between the two companies.
- hollingshead — Holinshed.
- multiwarhead — (of a missile) capable of carrying several independent warheads
13 letter words ending with head
- unthriftyhead — thriftlessness
14 letter words ending with head
- straight-ahead — not deviating from what is usual or expected; conventional or traditional; standard: a straight-ahead novel with a happy ending.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HEAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 399 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HEAD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.