Words ending with he
2 letter words ending with he
- he — any male person or animal; a man: hes and shes.
- hongshui he — a river in SW China, flowing SE to the Xiang Jiang. 900 miles (1448 km) long.
- huang he — a river flowing from W China into the Gulf of Bohai. 2800 miles (4510 km) long.
- liao he — a river in NE China, flowing from Inner Mongolia to the Gulf of Liaodong. 900 miles (1448 km) long.
- wei he — a river in central China, flowing E from Gansu province to the Huang He. 450 miles (724 km) long.
3 letter words ending with he
- che — Chemical Engineer
- rhe — a centimeter-gram-second unit of fluidity, equal to the reciprocal of poise.
- she — a female person or animal.
- the — (used to modify an adjective or adverb in the comparative degree and to signify “in or by that,” “on that account,” “in or by so much,” or “in some or any degree”): He's been on vacation and looks the better for it.
- vhe — Virtual Home Environment
4 letter words ending with he
5 letter words ending with he
- aruhe — the edible root of a fern
- bache — (obsolete) The dale of a stream or rivulet.
- bathe — If you bathe in a sea, river, or lake, you swim, play, or wash yourself in it. Birds and animals can also bathe.
- beche — a grab for retrieving tools used in drilling a well.
- bethe — Hans Albrecht (hans ˈalbrɛçt). 1906–2005, US physicist, born in Germany; noted for his research on astrophysics and nuclear physics: Nobel prize for physics 1967
6 letter words ending with he
- adighe — Adygei.
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- balche — (among the Yucatec Maya) a drink made from the bark of a leguminous tree, Lonchocarpus violaceus, which is soaked in honey and water and fermented.
- barthe — Richmond, 1901–1989, U.S. sculptor.
- blithe — You use blithe to indicate that something is done casually, without serious or careful thought.
7 letter words ending with he
- affiche — a poster or advertisement, esp one drawn by an artist, as for the opening of an exhibition
- ardeche — a department of S France, in Rhône-Alpes region. Capital: Privas. Pop: 294 933 (2003 est). Area: 5556 sq km (2167 sq miles)
- attache — An attaché is a member of staff in an embassy, usually with a special responsibility for something.
- babiche — thongs or lacings of rawhide
- basoche — a guild of medieval Parisian lawyers, granted the privilege of performing religious plays and known for abusing this privilege by performing comic plays instead
8 letter words ending with he
- absinthe — Absinthe is a very strong alcoholic drink that is green and tastes bitter.
- accouche — (transitive) To aid in an accouchement.
- amimeche — Associate Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- babouche — a Middle-Eastern, particularly Turkish, heelless slipper
- backache — Backache is a dull pain in your back.
9 letter words ending with he
- avalanche — An avalanche is a large mass of snow that falls down the side of a mountain.
- back-ache — a pain, especially in the lumbar region of the back, usually caused by the strain of a muscle or ligament.
- bellyache — Bellyache is a pain inside your abdomen, especially in your stomach.
- cartouche — a carved or cast ornamental tablet or panel in the form of a scroll, sometimes having an inscription
- cristophe — Henri [ahn-ree] /ɑ̃ˈri/ (Show IPA), ("Henri I"I) 1767–1820, Haitian revolutionary general, born in Grenada: king 1811–20.
10 letter words ending with he
- anastrophe — reversal of the usual order of the parts of a sentence; inversion (Ex.: “Came the dawn”)
- andromache — the wife of Hector
- apostrophe — An apostrophe is the mark ' when it is written to indicate that one or more letters have been left out of a word, as in 'isn't' and 'we'll'. It is also added to nouns to form possessives, as in 'Mike's car'.
- catananche — any of the hardy perennial genus Catananche, from S Europe; some, esp C. caerulea, are grown for their blue-and-white flowers that can be dried as winter decoration: family Asteraceae
- christophe — Henri (ɑ̃ri). 1767–1820, Haitian revolutionary leader; king of Haiti (1811–20)
11 letter words ending with he
- air-breathe — (of an engine, aircraft, missile, etc.) to take in air from the atmosphere to oxidize the fuel for combustion.
- antistrophe — the second of two movements made by a chorus during the performance of a choral ode
- bathyscaphe — a navigable, submersible vessel for exploring the depths of the ocean, having a separate, overhead chamber filled with gasoline for buoyancy and iron or steel weights for ballast.
- catastrophe — A catastrophe is an unexpected event that causes great suffering or damage.
- chichivache — (in early English literature) a mythical animal, usually depicted as a cow verging on starvation, that existed solely by devouring virtuous women.
12 letter words ending with he
- amuse-bouche — an appetizer before a meal
- anti-strophe — the part of an ancient Greek choral ode answering a previous strophe, sung by the chorus when returning from left to right.
- interwreathe — To weave into a wreath; to intertwine.
- papier-mache — a substance made of pulped paper or paper pulp mixed with glue and other materials or of layers of paper glued and pressed together, molded when moist to form various articles, and becoming hard and strong when dry.
- st.-eustache — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada.
13 letter words ending with he
- croquembouche — a French dessert consisting of a cone-shaped mound of small cream puffs glazed with caramelized sugar
- pied-de-biche — a termination to a leg, consisting of a slight outward curve ending in the semblance of a cloven hoof.
- volksdeutsche — a member of the German people, especially one of a community having its home outside of Germany, usually in central or eastern Europe.
14 letter words ending with he
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 413 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.