Words ending with hade
4 letter words ending with hade
- hade — Geology. the angle between a fault plane and the vertical, measured perpendicular to the strike of the fault; complement of the dip.
5 letter words ending with hade
- shade — the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a shade — If you say that something is, for example, a shade unusual or a shade disappointing, you mean that it is slightly unusual or disappointing.
- austrian shade — a window shade in which the fabric falls in a series of puffy festoons created by vertical rows of shirring.
- balloon shade — a window shade that when raised is gathered into a series of puffy festoons created by inverted pleats in the fabric.
- in the shade — in shadow, out of the sun
8 letter words ending with hade
- almohade — a member of a group of puritanical Muslims, originally Berbers, who arose in S Morocco in the 12th century as a reaction against the corrupt Almoravides and who ruled Spain and all Maghrib from about 1147 to after 1213
- eyeshade — A translucent visor used to protect the eyes from strong light.
- sunshade — something used as a protection from the rays of the sun, as an awning or a parasol.
9 letter words ending with hade
- lampshade — a shade, usually translucent or opaque, for shielding the glare of a light source in a lamp or for directing the light to a particular area.
- overshade — to cast shade over.
- toadshade — a plant, Trillium sessile, of the lily family, native to the southeastern U.S., having broad, mottled leaves and a solitary purplish or greenish flower.
10 letter words ending with hade
- lamp-shade — a shade, usually translucent or opaque, for shielding the glare of a light source in a lamp or for directing the light to a particular area.
- nightshade — any of various plants of the genus Solanum, especially the black nightshade or the bittersweet.
- black nightshade — a poisonous solanaceous plant, Solanum nigrum, a common weed in cultivated land, having small white flowers with backward-curved petals and black berry-like fruits
- deadly nightshade — a poisonous Eurasian solanaceous plant, Atropa belladonna, having dull purple bell-shaped flowers and small very poisonous black berries
- enchanter's nightshade — any of several onagraceous plants of the genus Circaea, esp C. lutetiana, having small white flowers and bristly fruits
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 26 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.