Words ending with gy
2 letter words ending with gy
- gy — (networking) The country code for Guyana.
3 letter words ending with gy
- igy — International Geophysical Year
4 letter words ending with gy
5 letter words ending with gy
6 letter words ending with gy
7 letter words ending with gy
- aciurgy — Operative surgery.
- acology — Materia medica; the science of medical remedies.
- allergy — If you have a particular allergy, you become ill or get a rash when you eat, smell, or touch something that does not normally make people ill.
- anagogy — anagoge.
- analogy — If you make or draw an analogy between two things, you show that they are similar in some way.
8 letter words ending with gy
- abiology — The sciences, such as geology and astronomy, that collectively deal with inorganic or lifeless bodies.
- acrology — acrophony.
- aerology — the study of the atmosphere, particularly its upper layers
- agrology — the scientific study of soils and their potential productivity
- algology — the branch of biology concerned with the study of algae
9 letter words ending with gy
10 letter words ending with gy
11 letter words ending with gy
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- agrobiology — the science of plant growth and nutrition in relation to agriculture
- agrostology — the branch of botany concerned with the study of grasses
- alethiology — the branch of logic dealing with truth and error.
12 letter words ending with gy
- amphibiology — The branch of science that deals with amphibious animals.
- anthropology — Anthropology is the scientific study of people, society, and culture.
- astrobiology — the branch of biology that investigates the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe
- astrogeology — the study of the structure, composition, and history of other planets and other bodies in the solar system
- bacteriology — Bacteriology is the science and the study of bacteria.
13 letter words ending with gy
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- aerolithology — the science of aerolites
- allotriophagy — (rare) Having food cravings that are different from the expected or the norm.
- anthropophagy — cannibalism
14 letter words ending with gy
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- antitechnology — opposed to technology or the use of technological devices
- archaeozoology — the analysis and interpretation of animal remains found at archaeological sites
- astrolithology — The science of aerolites.
15 letter words ending with gy
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropobiology — the biological study of the human species
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- counterstrategy — a strategy designed to counter the effectiveness of another strategy or action
- cybertechnology — Computer technology, especially that which involves the Internet or cyberspace.
16 letter words ending with gy
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- counter-strategy — Also, strategics. the science or art of combining and employing the means of war in planning and directing large military movements and operations.
- dendrochronology — the study of the annual rings of trees, used esp to date past events
- ethnomethodology — A method of sociological analysis that examines how individuals use everyday conversation and gestures to construct a common-sense view of the world.
17 letter words ending with gy
- cryptoclimatology — See under microclimatology.
- dendroarchaeology — (archaeology) the science that uses dendrochronology to date wooden material from archaeological sites.
- dendroclimatology — The science that uses dendrochronology to reconstruct historical climate conditions.
- electrometallurgy — metallurgy involving the use of electric-arc furnaces, electrolysis, and other electrical operations
- electrophysiology — The branch of physiology that deals with the electrical phenomena associated with nervous and other bodily activity.
18 letter words ending with gy
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
- micropalaeontology — the branch of palaeontology concerned with the study of microscopic fossils
- neuroendocrinology — the study of the anatomical and physiological interactions between the nervous and endocrine systems.
- neuroophthalmology — the branch of ophthalmology that deals with the optic nerve and other nervous system structures involved in vision.
- palaeoanthropology — the branch of anthropology concerned with primitive man
19 letter words ending with gy
21 letter words ending with gy
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
26 letter words ending with gy
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in GY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1116 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in GY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.