Words ending with gue
3 letter words ending with gue
- gue — (Shetland) A kind of fiddle or violin played on the Shetland Islands.
4 letter words ending with gue
5 letter words ending with gue
- argue — If one person argues with another, they speak angrily to each other about something that they disagree about. You can also say that two people argue.
- bague — (architecture) The annular moulding or group of mouldings dividing a long shaft or clustered column into two or more parts.
- bogue — a Mediterranean fish, Boops boops
- cogue — a wooden pail or drinking vessel
- digue — (obsolete) A bank; a dike.
6 letter words ending with gue
7 letter words ending with gue
- -agogue — indicating a person or thing that leads or incites to action
- besague — a plate protecting an open area, as at the elbow or armpit.
- eclogue — a pastoral poem, often in dialogue form.
- embogue — to disembogue
- exergue — A small space or inscription below the principal emblem on a coin or medal, usually on the reverse side.
8 letter words ending with gue
9 letter words ending with gue
- catalogue — A catalogue is a list of things such as the goods you can buy from a particular company, the objects in a museum, or the books in a library.
- colleague — Your colleagues are the people you work with, especially in a professional job.
- decalogue — Ten Commandments
- demagogue — If you say that someone such as a politician is a demagogue you are criticizing them because you think they try to win people's support by appealing to their emotions rather than using reasonable arguments.
- demogogue — Misspelling of demagogue.
10 letter words ending with gue
- antiplague — acting against plague
- big-league — Sports. of or belonging to a major league: a big-league pitcher.
- bluetongue — an Australian lizard, Tiliqua scincoides, having a cobalt-blue tongue
- cholagogue — a drug or other substance that promotes the flow of bile from the gall bladder into the duodenum
- disembogue — to discharge contents by pouring forth.
11 letter words ending with gue
12 letter words ending with gue
- beaumontague — a cement-like substance used to fill in and hide cracks and holes in woodwork and metalwork
- chincoteague — a town on a small island in a lagoon (Chincoteague Bay) in E Virginia: annual wild pony roundup.
- counterargue — to argue against something
- galactagogue — A food or drug that promotes or increases the flow of a mother’s milk.
- isotopologue — (chemistry) any of a group of compounds only differing in their isotopic composition; for example water and heavy water.
13 letter words ending with gue
- counter-argue — to present reasons for or against a thing: He argued in favor of capital punishment.
- deer's-tongue — green gentian.
- double-tongue — to interrupt the wind flow by moving the tongue as if pronouncing t and k alternately, especially in playing rapid passages or staccato notes on a brass instrument.
- hart's-tongue — a fern, Phyllitis scolopendrium, having long, leathery, wavy-edged leaves.
- monopolylogue — a theatrical entertainment in which the same performer plays several parts or characters.
14 letter words ending with gue
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- devil's-tongue — a foul-smelling, fleshy plant, Amorphophallus rivieri, of the Old World tropics, having flowers on a spike surrounded by a dark-red spathe.
- hound's-tongue — any of various plants belonging to the genus Cynoglossum, of the borage family, especially C. officinale, having coarse, tongue-shaped leaves, dull purple flowers, and prickly nutlets.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in GUE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 245 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in GUE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.