Words ending with gram
4 letter words ending with gram
- gram — (in the Volsunga Saga) the sword of Sigmund, broken by Odin, repaired by Regin, and used again by Sigurd in killing Fafnir.
- black gram — a leguminous plant, Phaseolus mungo, whose seeds are used as food in India
- golden gram — (in the East Indies) the chickpea used as a food for people and cattle.
- green gram — (in the East Indies) the chickpea used as a food for people and cattle.
5 letter words ending with gram
- -gram — -gram combines with nouns to form other nouns which refer to someone who dresses up in order to a bring a message to someone else, as a practical joke.
- agram — German name of Zagreb.
- cgram — (language) An ANSI C LL1 or LL2 grammar written in Scheme by Mohd Hanafiah Abdullah <[email protected]>. A program (f-f-d.s) extracts the FIRST/FOLLOW/DIRECTOR sets.
- sgram — Synchronous Graphics Random Access Memory
6 letter words ending with gram
- bagram — an air base in NE Afghanistan, near Kabul; now under the control of US forces
- digram — a sequence of two adjacent letters or symbols.
- engram — A hypothetical permanent change in the brain accounting for the existence of memory; a memory trace.
- fogram — an old-fashioned or overly conservative person; fogy.
- ingram — a male given name.
7 letter words ending with gram
- anagram — An anagram is a word or phrase formed by changing the order of the letters in another word or phrase. For example, 'triangle' is an anagram of 'integral'.
- diagram — A diagram is a simple drawing which consists mainly of lines and is used, for example, to explain how a machine works.
- epigram — A pithy saying or remark expressing an idea in a clever and amusing way.
- grogram — a coarse fabric of silk, of silk and mohair or wool, or of wool, formerly in use.
- isogram — a line representing equality with respect to a given variable, used to relate points on maps, charts, etc.
8 letter words ending with gram
- aerogram — an airmail letter written on a single sheet of lightweight paper that folds and is sealed to form an envelope
- ambigram — A design that may be read as the same word, name or phrase (or sometimes two different words, names or phrases) when oriented in two different ways, usually when reflected along a vertical or horizontal axis or when rotated through 180 degrees.
- antigram — One of a pair of anagrams with opposite meanings.
- barogram — the record of atmospheric pressure traced by a barograph or similar instrument
- datagram — a self-contained unit of data transmitted in a packet-switched network
9 letter words ending with gram
- alphagram — The letters of a word, or any other set of letters, arranged into alphabetical order.
- anemogram — a record produced by an anemograph
- angiogram — an X-ray picture obtained by angiography
- audiogram — a graphic record of the acuity of hearing of a person obtained by means of an audiometer
- cablegram — a message sent by undersea cable
10 letter words ending with gram
- actinogram — the record produced by the action of an actinograph.
- arthrogram — an x-ray photograph produced by arthrography.
- cardiogram — electrocardiogram
- chromogram — a photograph that depicts an object in true-to-life colours that is obtained by putting together three different photographs
- chronogram — a phrase or inscription in which letters such as M, C, X, L, and V can be read as Roman numerals giving a date
11 letter words ending with gram
- arteriogram — an X-ray of a vein or artery which has been injected with dye in order to diagnose obstruction or damage
- cephalogram — An X-ray of the craniofacial area.
- christogram — a symbol of Christ, especially the Chi-Rho.
- dactylogram — a fingerprint
- electrogram — a record of an organ's electrical activity, measured by monitoring changes in electric potential
12 letter words ending with gram
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- chromatogram — a column or strip of material containing constituents of a mixture separated by chromatography
- godzillagram — (networking) /god-zil'*-gram/ (From Japan's national hero and datagram) 1. A network packet that in theory is a broadcast to every machine in the universe. The typical case is an IP datagram whose destination IP address is [255.255.255.255]. Fortunately, few gateways are foolish enough to attempt to implement this case! 2. A network packet of maximum size. An IP Godzillagram has 65,536 octets. Compare super source quench.
- microprogram — Computers. a set of microinstructions that defines the individual operations that a computer carries out in response to a machine-language instruction.
- reflectogram — an image of an under-drawing or image taken from beneath the surface of paint in a work of art
13 letter words ending with gram
- autoradiogram — autoradiograph
- cholangiogram — an X-ray of the bile duct performed after administering dye into the ducts that shows up on the X-ray
- diffractogram — An image produced by a diffractometer.
- encephalogram — An image, trace, or other record of the structure or electrical activity of the brain.
- interferogram — a photographic record of light interference patterns produced with an interferometer, used for recording shock waves and fluid flow patterns.
14 letter words ending with gram
- cholecystogram — the production of x-ray photographs of the gallbladder following administration of a radiopaque substance that is secreted by the liver into the gallbladder.
- counterprogram — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- echocardiogram — a graphic record produced by an echocardiograph.
- electromyogram — A record or display produced by electromyography.
- lymphangiogram — an X-ray of the lymphatic system taken after a contrast agent has been injected, often used to diagnose lymphoma
15 letter words ending with gram
16 letter words ending with gram
17 letter words ending with gram
18 letter words ending with gram
19 letter words ending with gram
20 letter words ending with gram
On this page, we collect all words that ending in GRAM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 261 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in GRAM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.