Words ending with gia
5 letter words ending with gia
6 letter words ending with gia
- -algia — denoting pain or a painful condition of the part specified
- alogia — the inability to speak
- borgia — Cesare (ˈtʃezare), son of Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI). 1475–1507, Italian cardinal, politician, and military leader; model for Machiavelli's The Prince
- foggia — a city in SE Italy.
- fungia — Any member of the coral genus Fungia.
7 letter words ending with gia
8 letter words ending with gia
- -rrhagia — (in pathology) an abnormal discharge or flow
- analogia — a lectern.
- apologia — An apologia is a statement in which you defend something that you strongly believe in, for example a way of life, a person's behaviour, or a philosophy.
- beringia — the former land bridge between Siberia & Alas., over which Asian animals and peoples migrated into North America
- cambogia — gamboge (def 1).
9 letter words ending with gia
- adephagia — bulimia (def 1).
- aquilegia — columbine
- astrangia — a genus of corals forming small, encrusting colonies, found in shallow waters off both coasts of the U.S.
- asynergia — lack of coordination between muscles or parts, as occurs in cerebellar disease
- causalgia — a burning sensation along the course of a peripheral nerve together with local changes in the appearance of the skin
10 letter words ending with gia
- acyrologia — (rhetoric) inexact, inappropriate or improper use of a word.
- aerophagia — spasmodic swallowing of air, a habit that can lead to belching and stomach pain
- arthralgia — pain in a joint
- autophagia — sustenance by self-absorption of the tissues of the body
- billbergia — any bromeliad of the tropical American genus Billbergia, having stiff leaves and flowers with showy, variously colored bracts.
11 letter words ending with gia
12 letter words ending with gia
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- cardioplegia — deliberate arrest of the action of the heart, as by hypothermia or the injection of chemicals, to enable complex heart surgery to be carried out
- fibromyalgia — a syndrome characterized by fatigue and chronic pain in the muscles and in tissues surrounding the joints.
- metrorrhagia — nonmenstrual discharge of blood from the uterus; uterine hemorrhage.
- myoneuralgia — myalgia.
13 letter words ending with gia
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- chthonophagia — (disease) A disease characterized by the impulsive consumption of dirt, observed in some parts of the southern United States as well as the West Indies.
- encephalalgia — pain in the head; headache
- gastrorrhagia — (medical) A hemorrhage from the stomach, also known as a gastric hemorrhage.
- megasporangia — a sporangium containing megaspores.
14 letter words ending with gia
15 letter words ending with gia
16 letter words ending with gia
- menometrorrhagia — (pathology) Excessive uterine bleeding occurring outside of the normal menstrual period.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in GIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 137 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in GIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.