Words ending with fe
2 letter words ending with fe
3 letter words ending with fe
4 letter words ending with fe
- cafe — A café is a place where you can buy drinks, simple meals, and snacks, but, in Britain, not usually alcoholic drinks.
- cife — Colleges and Institutes for Further Education
- elfe — A female elf, a fairy, nymph.
- fife — Also called Fifeshire [fahyf-sheer, -sher] /ˈfaɪf ʃɪər, -ʃər/ (Show IPA). a historic county in E Scotland.
- hafe — Eye dialect of have.
5 letter words ending with fe
- alife — Artificial Life
- buffe — plate armor for the lower part of the face and the throat, used with a burgonet.
- chafe — If your skin chafes or is chafed by something, it becomes sore as a result of something rubbing against it.
- cuffe — Paul, 1759–1817, U.S. merchant, seaman, and philanthropist: advocated U.S. black emigration to Africa.
- gaffe — a social blunder; faux pas.
6 letter words ending with fe
7 letter words ending with fe
- agraffe — a fastening consisting of a loop and hook, formerly used in armour and clothing
- alewife — a North American fish, Pomolobus pseudoharengus, similar to the herring Clupea harengus: family Clupeidae (herrings)
- enchafe — to heat up; irritate
- ex-wife — woman: former spouse
- giraffe — a tall, long-necked, spotted ruminant, Giraffa camelopardalis, of Africa: the tallest living quadruped animal.
8 letter words ending with fe
- antilife — opposed to living in harmony with the natural order
- aycliffe — a town in Co Durham: founded as a new town in 1947. Pop (including Newton Aycliffe): 25 655 (2001)
- birdlife — The birdlife in a place is all the birds that live there.
- failsafe — Electronics. pertaining to or noting a mechanism built into a system, as in an early warning system or a nuclear reactor, for insuring safety should the system fail to operate properly.
- farmwife — the wife of a farmer
9 letter words ending with fe
- afterlife — The afterlife is a life that some people believe begins when you die, for example a life in heaven or as another person or animal.
- broadwife — a female slave whose husband was owned by another master.
- cauldrife — susceptible to cold; chilly
- cybercafe — A cybercafé is a café where people can pay to use the Internet.
- drawknife — a knife with a handle at each end at right angles to the blade, used by drawing over a surface.
10 letter words ending with fe
- auto-da-fe — a ceremony of the Spanish Inquisition including the pronouncement and execution of sentences passed on sinners or heretics
- breadknife — a knife, usually with a serrated blade, used for cutting slices from a loaf of bread
- cyberknife — a laser surgery technique which uses a mobile robotic arm to target tumours, etc, more effectively than conventional radiotherapy
- jack-knife — a large pocketknife.
- paperknife — a small, often decorative, knifelike instrument with a blade of metal, ivory, wood, or the like, for slitting open envelopes, the leaves of books, folded papers, etc.
11 letter words ending with fe
- flick-knife — switchblade.
- loosestrife — any of various plants belonging to the genus Lysimachia, of the primrose family, having clusters of usually yellow flowers, as L. vulgaris (garden loosestrife) or L. quadrifolia (whorled loosestrife)
- northcliffe — Viscount, Alfred Charles William Harmsworth.
- pocketknife — a knife with one or more blades that fold into the handle, suitable for carrying in the pocket.
- pousse-cafe — an after-dinner drink of liqueurs of various colors and specific gravities, carefully poured into a glass so as to remain floating in separate layers.
13 letter words ending with fe
- internet-cafe — a café, coffee bar, etc., that offers Internet access on its own computers or on customer's laptops, usually for a fee.
- nurse-midwife — a nurse skilled in assisting women in the prenatal period and in childbirth, especially at home or in another nonhospital setting.
- right-to-life — pertaining to or advocating laws making abortion, especially abortion-on-demand, illegal; antiabortion: right-to-life advocates.
- slice-of-life — of, relating to, or being a naturalistic, unembellished representation of real life: a play with slice-of-life dialogue.
15 letter words ending with fe
- quality-of-life — affecting the quality of urban life: such quality-of-life crimes as fare-beating and graffiti writing.
16 letter words ending with fe
- larger-than-life — exceedingly imposing, impressive, or memorable, especially in appearance or forcefulness: a larger-than-life leader.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in FE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 324 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in FE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.