Words ending with eve
3 letter words ending with eve
- eve — Extensible VAX Editor
- adam and eve — the puttyroot.
- allhallows eve — Halloween.
- christmas eve — Christmas Eve is the 24th of December, the day before Christmas Day.
- midsummer eve — the evening preceding Midsummer Day: formerly believed to be a time when witches and other supernatural beings caused widespread mischief.
4 letter words ending with eve
5 letter words ending with eve
- bleve — A BLEVE is an explosion caused by a liquid which is boiling and continuing to produce a flammable vapor.
- breve — an accent, (˘), placed over a vowel to indicate that it is of short duration or is pronounced in a specified way
- cleve — Per Teodor [par tey-aw-dawr] /pær ˈteɪ ɔˌdɔr/ (Show IPA), 1840–1905, Swedish chemist.
- deeve — to cause deafness in (a person) with loud noise
- keeve — (brewing) A vat or tub in which the mash is made; a mash tub.
6 letter words ending with eve
7 letter words ending with eve
- achieve — If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.
- believe — If you believe that something is true, you think that it is true, but you are not sure.
- btrieve — 1. (company) BTRIEVE Technologies, Inc.. 2. (tool) A trademark of BTRIEVE Technologies, Inc. for their ISAM index file manager for IBM PCs.
- decieve — Misspelling of deceive.
- occleve — Hoccleve.
8 letter words ending with eve
- aggrieve — to grieve; distress; afflict
- concieve — Misspelling of conceive.
- congreve — William. 1670–1729, English dramatist, a major exponent of Restoration comedy; author of Love for Love (1695) and The Way of the World (1700)
- engrieve — to cause grief to
- hoccleve — Thomas, 1370–1450, English poet.
9 letter words ending with eve
10 letter words ending with eve
- datatrieve — (database, language) A query and report system for use with DEC's VMS (RMS, VAX Rdb/VMS or VAX DBMS).
- disbelieve — to have no belief in; refuse or reject belief in: to disbelieve reports of UFO sightings.
- foresleeve — the part of the sleeve covering the forearm.
- misbelieve — to believe wrongly; hold an erroneous belief.
- outachieve — (transitive) To surpass in achievement; to achieve more than.
11 letter words ending with eve
- half-sleeve — a sleeve that reaches to around the elbow
- makebelieve — Alternative form of make-believe.
- overachieve — to perform, especially academically, above the potential indicated by tests of one's mental ability or aptitude.
- shirtsleeve — not wearing a jacket; informally dressed: a shirt-sleeve mob.
- trunksleeve — a sleeve that is puffed in shape or contains a large amount of fabric
12 letter words ending with eve
- adam-and-eve — puttyroot
- make-believe — pretense, especially of an innocent or playful kind; feigning; sham: the make-believe of children playing.
- shirt-sleeve — not wearing a jacket; informally dressed: a shirt-sleeve mob.
- underachieve — to perform, especially academically, below the potential indicated by tests of one's mental ability or aptitude.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in EVE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 108 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in EVE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.