Words ending with etic
4 letter words ending with etic
- etic — Relating to or denoting an approach to the study or description of a particular language or culture that is general, nonstructural, and objective in its perspective.
5 letter words ending with etic
- metic — an alien resident of an ancient Greek city who paid a tax for the right to live there.
6 letter words ending with etic
7 letter words ending with etic
8 letter words ending with etic
9 letter words ending with etic
- aesthetic — Aesthetic is used to talk about beauty or art, and people's appreciation of beautiful things.
- analgetic — a painkilling drug
- apathetic — If you describe someone as apathetic, you are criticizing them because they do not seem to be interested in or enthusiastic about doing anything.
- apheretic — Standard spelling of aphaeretic.
- aplanetic — (esp of some algal and fungal spores) nonmotile or lacking a motile stage
10 letter words ending with etic
- alphabetic — in the order of the letters of the alphabet: alphabetical arrangement.
- alphametic — a mathematical puzzle using letters to express numbers that must be deciphered
- anagenetic — Biology. the progressive evolution of a species. Compare catagenesis.
- anesthetic — relating to, with, or characterized by anesthesia
- antiemetic — preventing vomiting
11 letter words ending with etic
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- acetoacetic — (organic chemistry) Of or pertaining to acetoacetic acid or its derivatives.
- aerodonetic — Relating to aerodonetics.
- anaesthetic — Anaesthetic is a substance that doctors use to stop you feeling pain during an operation, either in the whole of your body when you are unconscious, or in a part of your body when you are awake.
- antipyretic — preventing or alleviating fever
12 letter words ending with etic
13 letter words ending with etic
- bathylimnetic — (of an organism) living in the depths of lakes and marshes
- embryogenetic — embryogenic
- ferrimagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance, as a ferrite, in which the magnetic moments of some neighboring atoms point in opposite directions, with a net magnetization still resulting because of differences in magnitudes of the opposite moments.
- ferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance, as iron, that below a certain temperature, the Curie point, can possess magnetization in the absence of an external magnetic field; noting or pertaining to a substance in which the magnetic moments of the atoms are aligned.
- gastrokinetic — (pharmacology, of a drug) Serving to increase motility of the gastrointestinal tract.
14 letter words ending with etic
- carcinogenetic — Of or pertaining to carcinogenesis; forming cancer cells.
- chemosynthetic — That utilizes chemosynthesis.
- cholinomimetic — mimicking the action of choline, especially acetylcholine.
- cryptaesthetic — of or relating to cryptaesthesia
- electrokinetic — of or relating to the motion of charged particles and its effects
15 letter words ending with etic
- electromagnetic — Of or relating to the interrelation of electric currents or fields and magnetic fields.
- electrophoretic — Of, pertaining to, or produced by electrophoresis.
- galvanomagnetic — of or relating to the creation of an electromagnetic field within a conductor, as a metal, or a semiconductor through which an electric current is passed.
- gluconeogenetic — Of or pertaining to gluconeogenesis.
- hyper-energetic — possessing or exhibiting energy, especially in abundance; vigorous: an energetic leader.
16 letter words ending with etic
- orthosympathetic — Of or pertaining to the sympathetic component of the autonomic nervous system.
17 letter words ending with etic
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- nonphotosynthetic — the complex process by which carbon dioxide, water, and certain inorganic salts are converted into carbohydrates by green plants, algae, and certain bacteria, using energy from the sun and chlorophyll.
19 letter words ending with etic
- parasympathomimetic — having an effect similar to that produced when the parasympathetic nervous system is stimulated
21 letter words ending with etic
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
26 letter words ending with etic
- ethylenediaminetetraacetic — Alternative spelling of ethylenediaminetetracetic.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ETIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 362 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ETIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.