Words ending with ese
4 letter words ending with ese
5 letter words ending with ese
6 letter words ending with ese
- cheese — Cheese is a solid food made from milk. It is usually white or yellow.
- cleese — John (Marwood). born 1939, British comedy writer and actor, noted for the TV series Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969–74) and Fawlty Towers (1975, 1978). His films include A Fish Called Wanda (1988) and Fierce Creatures (1997)
- creese — kris
- merese — (on a stemmed glass) a flat, sharp-edged knop joining the stem to the bowl or foot.
- pavese — Cesare (ˈtʃeːzare). 1908–50, Italian writer and translator. His works include collections of poems, such as Verrà la morte e avrà i tuoi occhi (1953), short stories, such as the collection Notte di festa (1953), and the novel La Luna e i falò (1950)
7 letter words ending with ese
- adenese — Adeni.
- auslese — a white wine, usually sweet, produced in Germany from individually selected bunches of very ripe grapes
- bernese — of or relating to Bern
- burmese — Burmese means belonging or relating to Burma, or to its people, language, or culture. Burma is now known as Myanmar.
- campese — David. born 1962, Australian rugby union player: won 101 international caps (1982–1996), scoring 64 tries
8 letter words ending with ese
9 letter words ending with ese
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- aragonese — a native or inhabitant of Aragon
- atjehnese — a member of an indigenous Muslim people of northernmost Sumatra.
- bengalese — Bengali adjective
- bhutanese — a native or inhabitant of Bhutan
10 letter words ending with ese
- andamanese — Also, Andaman. Also called Andaman Islander. a member of a physically distinctive people that comprise the indigenous population of the Andaman Islands.
- chersonese — (capital when part of a name)
- dodecanese — a group of 12 Greek islands in the Aegean, off the SW coast of Turkey: belonged to Italy 1911–45. 1035 sq. mi. (2680 sq. km).
- federalese — awkward, evasive, or pretentious prose said to characterize the publications and correspondence of U.S. federal bureaus.
- headcheese — a seasoned loaf made of the head meat, sometimes including the tongue or brains, of a calf or pig and molded in the natural aspic of the head.
11 letter words ending with ese
- archdiocese — An archdiocese is the area over which an archbishop has control.
- brooklynese — the speech, especially the pronunciation, thought to be characteristic of a person coming from New York City, especially Brooklyn.
- computerese — the jargon and terminology associated with computers
- criminalese — the jargon of criminals
- diplomatese — the type of language or jargon used by diplomats, thought to be excessively complicated, cautious, or vague
12 letter words ending with ese
- educationese — the jargon associated with the field of education.
- pro-japanese — of, relating to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- ste.-therese — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada.
- telegraphese — a style of writing or speaking distinguished by the omissions, abbreviations, and combinations that are characteristic of telegrams, as in “ expect arrive six evening. ”.
13 letter words ending with ese
- bureaucratese — wordy, jargon-filled, overcomplicated language considered typical of bureaucrats
- commercialese — business jargon
- governmentese — complicated or obscurantist language thought to be characteristic of government bureaucratic statements; officialese.
- sino-japanese — having to do with both China and Japan
14 letter words ending with ese
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ESE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 205 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ESE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.