Words ending with ery
4 letter words ending with ery
5 letter words ending with ery
6 letter words ending with ery
- almery — a cupboard built into a church wall used for storing sacred oils, church vessels, and other similar items
- ambery — of, relating to or resembling amber
- artery — Arteries are the tubes in your body that carry blood from your heart to the rest of your body. Compare vein.
- ashery — a manufacturing place where pearlash and potash are produced from ashes
- bakery — A bakery is a building where bread, pastries, and cakes are baked, or the shop where they are sold.
7 letter words ending with ery
- archery — Archery is a sport in which people shoot arrows at a target using a bow.
- ashbery — John, born 1927, U.S. poet.
- battery — Batteries are small devices that provide the power for electrical items such as radios and children's toys.
- beanery — a cheap restaurant
- beavery — a place in which beavers may be kept
8 letter words ending with ery
9 letter words ending with ery
- allostery — the condition of a protein (such as an enzyme) in which the structure and activity of the enzyme are modified by the binding of a metabolic molecule at a site other than the chemically active one
- allottery — an allotment or allocation
- artillery — Artillery consists of large, powerful guns which are transported on wheels and used by an army.
- baboonery — uncouth or brutish behaviour
- badassery — (slang) The behaviour or quality of a badass.
10 letter words ending with ery
- ad-hockery — reliance on temporary solutions rather than on consistent, long-term plans.
- baptistery — a place, esp. a part of a church, used for baptizing
- begrudgery — resentment of any person who has achieved success or wealth
- bewitchery — a bewitching power; charm
- biosurgery — the use of live sterile maggots to treat patients with infected wounds
11 letter words ending with ery
12 letter words ending with ery
- chemosurgery — a method of treating cancer involving the use of chemicals to destroy malignant tissue or skin
- claptrappery — the art of eliciting applause
- flimflammery — a trick or deception, especially a swindle or confidence game involving skillful persuasion or clever manipulation of the victim.
- goldsmithery — the occupation of a goldsmith
- greengrocery — a greengrocer's shop.
13 letter words ending with ery
- cape-flattery — Cape, a cape in NW Washington, on the Olympic Peninsula, at the entrance to Juan de Fuca Strait.
- carpetbaggery — the practice of being a carpetbagger
- confectionery — Confectionery is sweets and chocolates.
- knickknackery — Various trinkets or novelties; bric-a-brac.
- micro-brewery — A micro-brewery is a type of small brewery where beer is produced using traditional methods.
14 letter words ending with ery
- electrocautery — Cautery using a needle or other instrument that is electrically heated.
- electrosurgery — Surgery using a high-frequency electric current to heat and so cut tissue with great precision.
- galvanocautery — a cautery heated by a galvanic current.
- hugger-muggery — hugger-mugger (defs 1, 2).
- jiggery-pokery — trickery, hocus-pocus; fraud; humbug.
17 letter words ending with ery
- court-of-chancery — chancery (def 4a).
19 letter words ending with ery
- common-iliac-artery — Also called common iliac artery. either of two large arteries that conduct blood to the pelvis and the legs.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ERY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 759 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ERY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.