Words ending with ebe
4 letter words ending with ebe
5 letter words ending with ebe
- beebe — (Charles) William1877-1962; U.S. naturalist, explorer, & writer
- glebe — Also called glebe land. Chiefly British. the cultivable land owned by a parish church or ecclesiastical benefice.
- grebe — any diving bird of the family Podicipedidae, related to the loons, but having a rudimentary tail and lobate rather than webbed toes.
- phebe — a female given name.
- plebe — Also, pleb. (at the U.S. Military and Naval academies) a member of the freshman class.
6 letter words ending with ebe
- achebe — Chinua. 1930–2013, Nigerian novelist. His works include Things Fall Apart (1958), A Man of the People (1966), and Anthills of the Savannah (1987)
- ephebe — (in ancient Greece) a young man of 18-20 years undergoing military training.
- kelebe — a mixing bowl, characterized by a wide neck and flanged lip from which extend two vertical handles to the shoulder of an oval body, used to mix wine and water.
- phoebe — Classical Mythology. a Titan, daughter of Uranus and Gaea and mother of Leto, later identified with Artemis and with the Roman goddess Diana.
9 letter words ending with ebe
- sun-grebe — any of a gruiform family (Heliornithidae) of shy, long-necked tropical birds living along streams, lakes, etc.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in EBE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in EBE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.