Words ending with done
4 letter words ending with done
- done — past participle of do1 .
- easier said than done — difficult to do
- have done — Usually, haves. an individual or group that has wealth, social position, or other material benefits (contrasted with have-not).
- no harm done — If you say that there is no harm done, you are telling someone not to worry about something that has happened because it has not caused any serious injury or damage.
- not done — improper, inappropriate
6 letter words ending with done
7 letter words ending with done
- amidone — a synthetic pain-relieving drug similar to morphine
- condone — If someone condones behaviour that is morally wrong, they accept it and allow it to happen.
- fordone — exhausted with fatigue.
- misdone — Past participle of misdo.
- outdone — to surpass in execution or performance: The cook outdid himself last night.
8 letter words ending with done
9 letter words ending with done
- half-done — past participle of do1 .
- methadone — a synthetic narcotic, C 2 1 H 2 8 ClNO, similar to morphine but effective orally, used in the relief of pain and as a heroin substitute in the treatment of heroin addiction.
- oxycodone — an opioid analgesic, C 18 H 21 NO 4 , used to treat moderate to severe pain.
- sphendone — an ancient Greek headband
- trazodone — a white crystalline powder, C 19 H 22 ClN 5 O, used in the treatment of major depression disorders.
10 letter words ending with done
- nefazodone — An antidepressant drug.
11 letter words ending with done
12 letter words ending with done
- crospovidone — Crospovidone is a substance used in tablets as a binder or disintegrant.
- furazolidone — a nitrofuran, C 8 H 7 N 3 O 5 , that is used in the treatment of giardiasis, and bacterial gastroenteritis and dysentery.
- quinacridone — Any of a group of synthetic organic compounds whose molecules contain three benzene and two pyridine rings arranged alternately. They include a number of red to violet pigments.
14 letter words ending with done
- chlorthalidone — a diuretic used in the treatment of congestive heart failure and hypertension
16 letter words ending with done
- vinylpyrrolidone — Vinylpyrrolidone is a substance used as a binder in pharmaceuticals.
20 letter words ending with done
- polyvinylpyrrolidone — a white, amorphous, water-soluble powder, (C 6 H 9 NO) n , used chiefly as a vehicle in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DONE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 34 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DONE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.