Words ending with dine
4 letter words ending with dine
- dine — to eat the principal meal of the day; have dinner.
- ss van dine — Charles, born 1935, U.S. poet.
- to wine and dine — If you wine and dine, or if someone wines and dines you, you go out, for example to expensive restaurants, and spend a lot of money.
- van dine — S. S, Wright, Willard Huntington.
- wine and dine — the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
6 letter words ending with dine
- aedine — relating to mosquitoes of the genus Aedes
- aldine — relating to Aldus Manutius (1450–1515), Italian printer, or to his editions of the classics
- didine — Of, or pertaining to dodos.
- iodine — a nonmetallic halogen element occurring at ordinary temperatures as a grayish-black crystalline solid that sublimes to a dense violet vapor when heated: used in medicine as an antiseptic. Symbol: I; atomic weight: 126.904; atomic number: 53; specific gravity: (solid) 4.93 at 20°C.
- nadine — a female given name.
7 letter words ending with dine
- amidine — one of a class of organic compounds derived from oxoacids
- gradine — A low step or ledge, especially one at the back of an altar.
- haedine — (rare, humorous) Resembling in form or exhibiting the behaviour typical of a kid (i.e., a juvenile goat); compare 'caprine', 'hircine'.
- nandine — a carnivorous mammal (Nandinia binotata) native to West Africa
- nardine — an aromatic Himalayan plant, believed to be the spikenard, Nardostachys jatamansi, the source of an ointment used by the ancients.
8 letter words ending with dine
- acridine — a colourless crystalline solid used in the manufacture of dyes. Formula: C13H9N
- alcidine — of, relating to, or belonging to the Alcidae, a family of sea birds including the auks, guillemots, puffins, and related forms
- amandine — a protein found in almonds
- baladine — a theatrical dancer or stage buffoon
- blondine — (of a woman) to dye (one's hair) blonde
9 letter words ending with dine
- almandine — a deep violet-red garnet that consists of iron aluminium silicate and is used as a gemstone. Formula: Fe3Al2(SiO4)3
- anisidine — (organic compound) Any of three three isomeric forms of the aromatic amine methoxyaniline; they are toxic, and are used in the synthesis of azo dyes and pharmaceuticals.
- benzidine — a grey or reddish poisonous crystalline powder that is used mainly in the manufacture of dyes, esp Congo red. Formula: NH2(C6H4)2NH2
- celandine — either of two unrelated plants, Chelidonium majus (greater celandine) or Ranunculus ficaria (lesser celandine)
- clonidine — a medication primarily used to treat high blood pressure
10 letter words ending with dine
- amantadine — an antiviral drug used in the treatment of some types of influenza and to reduce some of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- atevirdine — A non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor that has been studied for the treatment of HIV.
- bananadine — A fictional psychoactive substance said to be extracted from banana peels.
- bernardine — a monk of one of the reformed and stricter branches of the Cistercian order
- brigandine — a coat of mail, invented in the Middle Ages to increase mobility, consisting of metal rings or sheets sewn on to cloth or leather
11 letter words ending with dine
- carbamidine — guanidine.
- chrysoidine — a red-brown or greenish-black, crystalline solid, C 12 H 13 N 4 Cl, that yields orange colors in aqueous or alcohol solution: used chiefly in dyeing cotton and silk.
- delavirdine — A non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor used to treat HIV.
- deserpidine — a drug extracted from the plant Rauwolfia canescens, used to block the flow of or reaction to adrenaline, and thus useful as a tranquilizer or to treat hypertensivity
- idoxuridine — a thymidine analogue, C 9 H 11 IN 2 O 5 , used topically for the ocular treatment of herpes simplex keratitis.
12 letter words ending with dine
13 letter words ending with dine
- acetanisidine — methacetin.
- cephaloridine — a cephalosporin antibiotic often used in the treatment of bacterial infections
- chlorhexidine — an antiseptic compound used in skin cleansers, mouthwashes, etc
- decahistidine — An oligopeptide consisting of ten histidine moieties.
- deoxycytidine — (biochemistry, genetics) A nucleoside consisting of cytosine linked to deoxyribose.
14 letter words ending with dine
- azidothymidine — an antiretroviral drug used to treat HIV/AIDS
- cyanoguanidine — dicyandiamide.
- cyproheptadine — a type of antihistamine drug used in the treatment of allergies
- deoxythymidine — (organic chemistry) thymidine.
- nitroguanidine — (chemistry) A colourless, crystalline solid manufactured from guanine and used in explosives and pesticides.
15 letter words ending with dine
- dideoxycytidine — The drug zalcitabine.
- ortho-toluidine — Chemistry. a light-yellow, very slightly water-soluble liquid, C 7 H 9 N, the ortho isomer of toluidine: used in the manufacture of dyes, saccharin, and other organic compounds, and in textile printing processes.
- phenazopyridine — a substance, C 1 1 H 1 2 ClN 5 , used as a lower urinary tract analgesic.
- povidone-iodine — a complex of iodine and polyvinylpyrrolidone that has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity: used as an antiseptic.
16 letter words ending with dine
- para-phenetidine — a colorless organic liquid, C 8 H 1 1 NO, used chiefly in its para form (para-phenetidine) in the synthesis of phenacetin, dyes, and other compounds.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DINE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 124 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DINE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.