Words ending with died
4 letter words ending with died
- died — to cease to live; undergo the complete and permanent cessation of all vital functions; become dead.
6 letter words ending with died
- bodied — of or relating to the body; bodily.
- eddied — a current at variance with the main current in a stream of liquid or gas, especially one having a rotary or whirling motion.
- ladied — (obsolete) ladylike; not rough; gentle.
- tidied — neat, orderly, or trim, as in appearance or dress: a tidy room; a tidy person.
7 letter words ending with died
- -bodied — having a body or bodies as specified
- bandied — to pass from one to another or back and forth; give and take; trade; exchange: to bandy blows; to bandy words.
- caddied — Golf. a person hired to carry a player's clubs, find the ball, etc.
- candied — Food such as candied fruit has been covered with sugar or has been cooked in sugar syrup.
- giddied — Simple past tense and past participle of giddy.
8 letter words ending with died
- bloodied — stained with or covered in blood
- brandied — flavored or blended with brandy
- embodied — Be an expression of or give a tangible or visible form to (an idea, quality, or feeling).
- parodied — a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece of literature or writing: his hilarious parody of Hamlet's soliloquy.
- remedied — something that cures or relieves a disease or bodily disorder; a healing medicine, application, or treatment.
9 letter words ending with died
10 letter words ending with died
- unbloodied — not stained or smeared with blood: an unbloodied dagger at the scene of the crime.
- unembodied — not having a body; disembodied or without material form
- unremedied — not remedied, set right, or corrected
- widebodied — (aeronautics) An airliner that can seat more than six passengers in each row, in economy seating.
11 letter words ending with died
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
- disembodied — to divest (a soul, spirit, etc.) of a body.
- full-bodied — of full strength, flavor, richness, etc.: full-bodied wine; full-bodied writing.
- hard-bodied — a person who is muscular and physically fit.
12 letter words ending with died
- well-studied — marked by or suggestive of conscious effort; not spontaneous or natural; affected: studied simplicity.
13 letter words ending with died
- narrow-bodied — (of a jet aircraft) having a narrow fuselage and a single aisle with seats on either side.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DIED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DIED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.