6-letter words that end in dget
- budget — Your budget is the amount of money that you have available to spend. The budget for something is the amount of money that a person, organization, or country has available to spend on it.
- fidget — to move about restlessly, nervously, or impatiently.
- gadget — a mechanical contrivance or device; any ingenious article.
- midget — (not in technical use) an extremely small person having normal physical proportions.
- nidget — (obsolete) A fool or idiot; a coward.
- widget — a small mechanical device, as a knob or switch, especially one whose name is not known or cannot be recalled; gadget: a row of widgets on the instrument panel.
On this page, we collect all 6-letter words ending in DGET. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 6-letter word that ends in DGET to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.