10-letter words that end in dget
- fussbudget — a fussy or needlessly fault-finding person.
- low-budget — made or done on a small or reduced budget; costing relatively little money: a low-budget film.
- minibudget — a group of economic measures proposed between full annual budgets
- off-budget — not included in the regular federal budget; funded through separate agencies.
- overbudget — costing or being more than the amount alloted or budgeted: The building is half-finished and it's already overbudget.
- the budget — an estimate of British government expenditures and revenues and the financial plans for the ensuing fiscal year presented annually to the House of Commons by the Chancellor of the Exchequer
On this page, we collect all 10-letter words ending in DGET. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 10-letter word that ends in DGET to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.