Words ending with dget
6 letter words ending with dget
- budget — Your budget is the amount of money that you have available to spend. The budget for something is the amount of money that a person, organization, or country has available to spend on it.
- fidget — to move about restlessly, nervously, or impatiently.
- gadget — a mechanical contrivance or device; any ingenious article.
- midget — (not in technical use) an extremely small person having normal physical proportions.
- nidget — (obsolete) A fool or idiot; a coward.
7 letter words ending with dget
- -budget — -budget combines with adjectives such as 'low' and 'big' to form adjectives which indicate how much money is spent on something, especially the making of a film.
- bridget — 453–523 ad, Irish abbess; a patron saint of Ireland. Feast day: Feb 1
- pledget — a small, flat mass of lint, absorbent cotton, or the like, for use on a wound, sore, etc.
9 letter words ending with dget
- prebudget — produced, occurring or implemented prior to the release of the government's Budget
10 letter words ending with dget
- fussbudget — a fussy or needlessly fault-finding person.
- low-budget — made or done on a small or reduced budget; costing relatively little money: a low-budget film.
- minibudget — a group of economic measures proposed between full annual budgets
- off-budget — not included in the regular federal budget; funded through separate agencies.
- overbudget — costing or being more than the amount alloted or budgeted: The building is half-finished and it's already overbudget.
11 letter words ending with dget
12 letter words ending with dget
- water-budget — (formerly) a leather bag suspended at each end of a pole or yoke and used for carrying water.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DGET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DGET that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.