Words ending with ded
3 letter words ending with ded
- ded — (in the Russian army) a soldier who has served two or three years
4 letter words ending with ded
5 letter words ending with ded
- added — You use added to say that something has more of a particular thing or quality.
- aided — to provide support for or relief to; help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
- anded — Simple past tense and past participle of and.
- bided — Archaic. to endure; bear.
- boded — to be an omen of; portend: The news bodes evil days for him.
6 letter words ending with ded
- -sided — -sided combines with numbers or adjectives to describe how many sides something has, or what kind of sides something has.
- abided — to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me.
- aboded — Simple past tense and past participle of abode.
- badded — Simple past tense and past participle of bad.
- balded — having little or no hair on the scalp: a bald head; a bald person.
7 letter words ending with ded
- -banded — -banded combines with colours to indicate that something has bands of a particular colour.
- -bedded — -bedded combines with numbers to form adjectives which indicate how many beds a room contains. -bedded combines with words such as 'twin' or 'double' to form adjectives which indicate what kind of beds a room contains.
- -handed — having a hand or hands as specified
- -headed — having a (specified kind of) head
- -minded — -minded combines with adjectives to form words that describe someone's character, attitude, opinions, or intelligence.
8 letter words ending with ded
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- abraided — Simple past tense and past participle of abraid.
- accended — Simple past tense and past participle of accend.
- accorded — to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
- afforded — to be able to do, manage, or bear without serious consequence or adverse effect: The country can't afford another drought.
9 letter words ending with ded
- absconded — Leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft.
- accoladed — any award, honor, or laudatory notice: The play received accolades from the press.
- affoorded — Simple past tense and past participle of affoord.
- affrended — brought back into friendship
- airheaded — Slang. a scatterbrained, stupid, or simple-minded person; dolt.
10 letter words ending with ded
- air-minded — interested in or promoting aviation or aircraft
- ambuscaded — Simple past tense and past participle of ambuscade.
- backhanded — A backhanded compliment is a remark which seems to be an insult but could also be understood as a compliment. A backhanded compliment is also a remark which seems to be a compliment but could also be understood as an insult.
- backwinded — Simple past tense and past participle of backwind.
- baldheaded — having a bald head
11 letter words ending with ded
- able-minded — not mentally handicapped
- apprehended — Simple past tense and past participle of apprehend.
- arrowheaded — Shaped like the head of an arrow; cuneiform; cuneatic.
- back-loaded — to defer to a later date, as wages, benefits, or costs: The union agreed to back-load pay raises.
- balustraded — Having balustrades.
12 letter words ending with ded
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- beetleheaded — like a beetlehead; stupid
- blue-blooded — A blue-blooded person is from a royal or noble family.
- broad-minded — If you describe someone as broad-minded, you approve of them because they are willing to accept types of behaviour which other people consider immoral.
13 letter words ending with ded
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- beetle-headed — a stupid person; blockhead.
- bloody-minded — If you say that someone is being bloody-minded, you are showing that you disapprove of their behaviour because you think they are being deliberately difficult instead of being helpful.
- broken-winded — suffering from heaves
- bullet-headed — with a head shaped like a bullet
14 letter words ending with ded
- computer-aided — done or improved by computer
- liberal-minded — espousing liberal views and policies
- literal-minded — unimaginative; prosaic; matter-of-fact.
- misapprehended — Simple past tense and past participle of misapprehend.
- serious-minded — characterized by seriousness of intention, purpose, thought, etc.; earnest.
15 letter words ending with ded
- miscomprehended — Simple past tense and past participle of miscomprehend.
16 letter words ending with ded
- well-recommended — to present as worthy of confidence, acceptance, use, etc.; commend; mention favorably: to recommend an applicant for a job; to recommend a book.
17 letter words ending with ded
- employer-provided — Employer-provided insurance is arranged or funded by the organization for which the policyholder works.
18 letter words ending with ded
- politically-minded — (of a person or group of people) interested in the way power is achieved and used in a country or society (through government, policy-making, etc)
19 letter words ending with ded
- commercially-minded — knowledgeable about business; interested in making money
20 letter words ending with ded
- independently-minded — self-reliant and seeking autonomy
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 854 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.