Words that end in ddip
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ddi — (telecommunications) Direct Dial-In.
- fddi — Fiber Distributed Data Interface
- kabaddi — A South Asian team sport in which players must hold their breath while making raids into the opposing team's half of the field.
- gaddi — Taddeo [tahd-de-aw] /tɑdˈdɛ ɔ/ (Show IPA), 1300–66, Italian painter and architect.
- cddi — Copper Distributed Data Interface
- uddi — Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration
- idd — a means of identification, as a card or bracelet containing official or approved identification information.
- drop-add — the period at the beginning of a term when students can sign up for new courses and drop courses for which they were previously registered
- madd — Mothers Against Drunk Driving.