Words ending with cy
2 letter words ending with cy
- cy — Cyprus (international car registration)
3 letter words ending with cy
4 letter words ending with cy
5 letter words ending with cy
6 letter words ending with cy
- -cracy — indicating a type of government or rule
- -mancy — indicating divination of a particular kind
- abbacy — the office, term of office, or jurisdiction of an abbot or abbess
- agency — An agency is a business which provides a service on behalf of other businesses.
- anancy — a character in Caribbean folklore, a cunning trickster generally depicted as a spider with a human head; the subject of many Anancy stories, the character has its origins among the Ashanti of W Africa
7 letter words ending with cy
- animacy — the state of being alive and animate
- ardency — having, expressive of, or characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent: an ardent vow; ardent love.
- cadency — the line of descent from a younger member of a family
- cogency — the quality or condition of being cogent; power to convince
- decency — Decency is the quality of following accepted moral standards.
8 letter words ending with cy
- abeyancy — (rare) Abeyance.
- accuracy — The accuracy of information or measurements is their quality of being true or correct, even in small details.
- adamancy — a state of resoluteness
- adequacy — Adequacy is the quality of being good enough or great enough in amount to be acceptable.
- advocacy — Someone's advocacy of a particular action or plan is their act of recommending it publicly.
9 letter words ending with cy
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abundancy — A state of plentifulness. (First attested in the mid 16th century.).
- adhocracy — management that responds to urgent problems rather than planning to avoid them
- adjacency — the quality or state of being adjacent; nearness
- adjutancy — the rank or office of a military adjutant
10 letter words ending with cy
11 letter words ending with cy
- accountancy — Accountancy is the theory or practice of keeping financial accounts.
- aleuromancy — (in ancient times) the use of flour as a means of divination.
- ambivalency — uncertainty or fluctuation, especially when caused by inability to make a choice or by a simultaneous desire to say or do two opposite or conflicting things.
- antecedency — the fact or condition of being antecedent
- antisecrecy — opposed to secrecy, particularly in government
12 letter words ending with cy
- alkalescency — the tendency to develop alkaline qualities
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
- ambitendency — ambivalence, especially when acted out; a tendency to contradictory behavior arising from conflicting impulses.
- anthropodicy — An attempt, or argument attempting, to justify the existence of humanity as good (contrast theodicy).
- belligerency — the state of being at war
13 letter words ending with cy
- alectryomancy — an ancient form of divination, using a rooster to select grains of food placed on letters of the alphabet.
- circumjacency — the state of being circumjacent
- co-dependency — a state of mutual dependence between two people, esp when one partner relies emotionally on supporting and caring for the other partner
- co-presidency — the state or act of being co-president
- consenescency — consenescence
14 letter words ending with cy
- condescendency — Condescendence.
- corporatocracy — Rule by corporations.
- correspondency — correspondence
- cryptocurrency — a decentralized digital medium of exchange which is created, regulated, and exchanged using cryptography and (usually) open source software
- crystallomancy — a form of divination using crystals or a crystal ball
15 letter words ending with cy
16 letter words ending with cy
- counter-tendency — a natural or prevailing disposition to move, proceed, or act in some direction or toward some point, end, or result: the tendency of falling bodies toward the earth.
- immunodeficiency — impairment of the immune response, predisposing to infection and certain malignancies.
- self-complacency — pleased with oneself; self-satisfied; smug.
- self-sufficiency — able to supply one's own or its own needs without external assistance: The nation grows enough grain to be self-sufficient.
- severe combined immunodeficiency — a group of rare congenital disorders in which both cell-mediated and humoral immunity are lacking, causing susceptibility to a wide variety of illnesses and an inability to live in a normal environment. Abbreviation: SCID.
17 letter words ending with cy
- counterinsurgency — action taken by a government to counter the activities of rebels, guerrillas, etc
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 951 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.