Words ending with cto
3 letter words ending with cto
- cto — cancelled to order (of postage stamps); postmarked in sheets for private sale
4 letter words ending with cto
- acto — a short, realistic play, usually in Spanish, that dramatizes the social and economic problems of Chicanos.
5 letter words ending with cto
- facto — Australian. a person who lives in an intimate relationship with but is not married to a person of the opposite sex; lover.
- recto — a right-hand page of an open book or manuscript; the front of a leaf (opposed to verso).
- de dicto — relating to the expression of a belief, possibility, etc, rather than to the individuals mentioned, as in the number of the planets is the number of satellites of the sun, the truth of which is independent of what number that is
- de facto — De facto is used to indicate that something is a particular thing, even though it was not planned or intended to be that thing.
- ex post facto — having retrospective effect
6 letter words ending with cto
7 letter words ending with cto
- defacto — (Australia, New Zealand) A partner in a spousal relationship not officially declared as a marriage, comparable to a common law husband or wife.
- flagrante delicto — Law. in the very act of committing the offense.
- in flagrante delicto — Law. in the very act of committing the offense.
- in pari delicto — in equal fault; equally culpable or blameworthy.
8 letter words ending with cto
- perfecto — a rather thick, medium-sized cigar tapering almost down to a point at each end.
9 letter words ending with cto
- destructo — a person who causes havoc or destruction
10 letter words ending with cto
- insurrecto — (US) A rebel, especially in Cuba or the Philippines during American military involvement there around the start of the 20th century.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CTO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CTO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.