Words ending with ctic
5 letter words ending with ctic
- ictic — Prosody. rhythmical or metrical stress.
6 letter words ending with ctic
- arctic — The Arctic is the area of the world around the North Pole. It is extremely cold and there is very little light in winter and very little darkness in summer.
- factic — Factual.
- hectic — characterized by intense agitation, excitement, confused and rapid movement, etc.: The week before the trip was hectic and exhausting.
- lactic — of, relating to, or obtained from milk.
- pectic — pertaining to pectin.
7 letter words ending with ctic
- -tactic — having a specified kind of pattern or arrangement or having an orientation determined by a specified force
- atactic — (of a polymer) having random sequence of the stereochemical arrangement of groups on carbon atoms in the chain; not stereospecific
- deictic — proving by direct argument
- orectic — of or relating to desire; appetitive.
- practic — practical.
8 letter words ending with ctic
- apractic — a disorder of the nervous system, characterized by an inability to perform purposeful movements, but not accompanied by a loss of sensory function or paralysis.
- didactic — Something that is didactic is intended to teach people something, especially a moral lesson.
- ditactic — (chemistry) Describing a tactic polymer that contains two sites of defined stereoisomerism in each repeat unit.
- eclectic — selecting or choosing from various sources.
- elenctic — Serving to refute; refutative.
9 letter words ending with ctic
10 letter words ending with ctic
- aerotactic — of movement towards or away from oxygen
- apodeictic — unquestionably true by virtue of demonstration
- apoplectic — If someone is apoplectic, they are extremely angry about something.
- asyntactic — showing no syntactical rules or regularity
- catalectic — (of a line of verse) having an incomplete final foot
11 letter words ending with ctic
- acatalectic — having the necessary number of feet or syllables, esp having a complete final foot
- catallactic — relating to exchange
- cataplectic — Pathology. a condition characterized by sudden, brief attacks of muscle weakness sometimes causing the body to fall helplessly, that is usually triggered by strong emotion: often associated with narcolepsy.
- chemotactic — oriented movement toward or away from a chemical stimulus.
- hypallactic — relating to a hypallage
12 letter words ending with ctic
- anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anapodeictic — (rare, rhetoric) not able to be shown or proved by argument; undemonstrable.
- autodidactic — a person who has learned a subject without the benefit of a teacher or formal education; a self-taught person.
- cataphractic — relating to or resembling a cataphract
- chiropractic — Chiropractic is the treatment of injuries by pressing and moving people's joints, especially the spine.
13 letter words ending with ctic
- anticlimactic — of, having, or like an anticlimax
- countertactic — an opposing tactic
- extragalactic — Situated, occurring, or originating outside the Milky Way galaxy.
- hypereutectic — (of an alloy) having more of the alloying element than the eutectoid composition.
- intergalactic — of, existing, or occurring in the space between galaxies: The science-fiction movie was about an intergalactic war.
14 letter words ending with ctic
15 letter words ending with ctic
17 letter words ending with ctic
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CTIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 112 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CTIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.