Words ending with ctal
5 letter words ending with ctal
6 letter words ending with ctal
7 letter words ending with ctal
- edictal — Of, pertaining to, or derived from edicts.
- fractal — a geometrical or physical structure having an irregular or fragmented shape at all scales of measurement between a greatest and smallest scale such that certain mathematical or physical properties of the structure, as the perimeter of a curve or the flow rate in a porous medium, behave as if the dimensions of the structure (fractal dimensions) are greater than the spatial dimensions.
- proctal — relating to the rectum
9 letter words ending with ctal
10 letter words ending with ctal
- basilectal — (linguistics) of, or relating to a basilect.
- colorectal — of or relating to the colon and rectum
- idiolectal — Of or relating to an idiolect.
- mesolectal — any variety of language in a creole continuum that is intermediate between the basilect and the acrolect.
- notonectal — (of an animal) that swims on its back
11 letter words ending with ctal
- bidialectal — fluent in two dialects of a language
12 letter words ending with ctal
14 letter words ending with ctal
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CTAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CTAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.