3-letter words that end in cs
- acs — American Cancer Society
- bcs — Bachelor of Computer Science
- ccs — carbon capture and storage
- dcs — 1. Digital Cellular System. 2. Digital Control System.
- ecs — European Communications Satellite
- fcs — Frame Check Sequence
- gcs — gigacycles per second
- hcs — Heterogeneous Computer System A distributed system project.
- ics — Nouns ending in -ics that name fields of study, sciences, arts, professions, or the like are usually not preceded by an article and are used with a singular verb: Acoustics (the science) deals with sound. Politics (the art of government) fascinates me. In certain uses, often when preceded by a determiner like the, his, her, or their, most of these nouns can take a plural verb: The acoustics (the sound-reflecting qualities) of the hall are splendid. Their politics (political opinions) have antagonized everyone.
- jcs — Joint Chiefs of Staff
- lcs — Language for Communicating Systems
- mcs — Meta Class System
- ncs — Network Computing System: Apollo's RPC system used by DEC and Hewlett-Packard.The protocol has been adopted by OSF.
- ocs — Object Compatibility Standard
- pcs — 1. Personal Communication Services. 2. PC-Scheme.
- rcs — Revision Control System
- ucs — Universal Character Set
On this page, we collect all 3-letter words ending in CS. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 3-letter word that ends in CS to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.