Words ending with cket
6 letter words ending with cket
- backet — a shallow box, typically one used for carrying substances such as ashes, coal or salt
- becket — a clevis forming part of one end of a sheave, used for securing standing lines by means of a thimble
- bucket — A bucket is a round metal or plastic container with a handle attached to its sides. Buckets are often used for holding and carrying water.
- cocket — a document issued by a customs officer
- docket — Also called trial docket. a list of cases in court for trial, or the names of the parties who have cases pending.
7 letter words ending with cket
- bracket — If you say that someone or something is in a particular bracket, you mean that they come within a particular range, for example a range of incomes, ages, or prices.
- brocket — any small deer of the genus Mazama, of tropical America, having small unbranched antlers
- clacket — Make a series of sharp sounds as a result of a hard object striking another.
- clicket — to make a click sound
- cracket — a low stool, often one with three legs
8 letter words ending with cket
9 letter words ending with cket
- bedjacket — A short jacket worn when sitting up in bed, usually by women.
- eyesocket — Alternative spelling of eye socket.
- gutbucket — jazz played in the raucous and high-spirited style of barrelhouse.
- midwicket — (cricket) a fielding position, about 40° forward of square on the leg side, between square leg and mid on.
- nantucket — an island off SE Massachusetts: summer resort. 15 miles (24 km) long.
10 letter words ending with cket
- big-ticket — If you describe something as a big-ticket item, you mean that it costs a lot of money.
- bluejacket — a sailor in the Navy
- dustjacket — Alternative form of dust jacket.
- gut-bucket — jazz played in the raucous and high-spirited style of barrelhouse.
- lifejacket — a sleeveless jacket of buoyant or inflatable construction, for supporting the wearer in deep water and preventing drowning.
11 letter words ending with cket
- hard-ticket — a ticket entitling one to a reserved seat.
- high-ticket — big-ticket.
- retrorocket — a small, auxiliary rocket engine, forming a part of a larger rocket vehicle and having its exhaust nozzle pointed toward the direction of flight, for decelerating the larger rocket, separating one stage from another, etc.
- scuzzbucket — Also called scuzzball [skuhz-bawl] /ˈskʌzˌbɔl/ (Show IPA), scuzzbucket [skuhz-buhk-it] /ˈskʌzˌbʌk ɪt/ (Show IPA). a dirty, grimy, sordid, or repulsive person or thing.
- shirtjacket — a jacket styled like a shirt
12 letter words ending with cket
- changepocket — a small pocket or compartment for holding coins.
- lumberjacket — a short, straight, wool plaid jacket or coat, for informal wear, usually belted and having patch pockets.
- lunch-bucket — a small container, usually of metal or plastic and with a handle, for carrying one's lunch from home to school or work.
- straitjacket — a garment made of strong material and designed to bind the arms, as of a violently disoriented person.
- trial-docket — Also called trial docket. a list of cases in court for trial, or the names of the parties who have cases pending.
13 letter words ending with cket
- counterpicket — a picket which opposes an existing picket at the same location
- leatherjacket — Also called leather jack. any of several carangid fishes having narrow, linear scales embedded in the skin at various angles, especially Oligoplites saurus, found in tropical American waters.
- out-of-pocket — paid out in cash or from one's own financial resources and sometimes reimbursed: My out-of-pocket travel expenses included taking business clients to dinner.
- strait-jacket — a garment made of strong material and designed to bind the arms, as of a violently disoriented person.
14 letter words ending with cket
- straightjacket — to put in or as in a straitjacket: Her ambition was straitjacketed by her family.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CKET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 282 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CKET that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.