Words ending with ched
5 letter words ending with ched
- ached — to have or suffer a continuous, dull pain: His whole body ached.
6 letter words ending with ched
7 letter words ending with ched
8 letter words ending with ched
- attached — If you are attached to someone or something, you like them very much.
- blanched — to force back or to one side; head off, as a deer or other quarry.
- bleached — made lighter in colour
- blotched — Something that is blotched has blotches on it.
- branched — a division or subdivision of the stem or axis of a tree, shrub, or other plant.
9 letter words ending with ched
- appeached — Simple past tense and past participle of appeach.
- bepatched — mended with or covered in patches
- beseeched — to implore urgently: They besought him to go at once.
- bewitched — to affect by witchcraft or magic; cast a spell over.
- debauched — If you describe someone as debauched, you mean they behave in a way that you think is socially unacceptable, for example because they drink a lot of alcohol or have sex with a lot of people.
10 letter words ending with ched
- accroached — Simple past tense and past participle of accroach.
- approached — to come near or nearer to: The cars slowed down as they approached the intersection.
- avalanched — Simple past tense and past participle of avalanche.
- besmirched — to soil; tarnish; discolor.
- declutched — Simple past tense and past participle of declutch.
11 letter words ending with ched
- far-fetched — improbable; not naturally pertinent; being only remotely connected; forced; strained: He brought in a far-fetched example in an effort to prove his point.
- forereached — Simple past tense and past participle of forereach.
- forevouched — previously avowed
- frogmarched — Simple past tense and past participle of frogmarch.
- hemstitched — Simple past tense and past participle of hemstitch.
12 letter words ending with ched
13 letter words ending with ched
- dual-attached — The form of FDDI interface where a device is connected to both FDDI token-passing rings, so that uninterrupted operation continues in the event of a failure of either of the rings. All connections to the main FDDI rings are dual-attached. Typically, a small number of critical infrastructure devices such as routers and concentrators are dual-attached, whereas host computers are normally single-attached or dual-homed to a router or concentrator. For example, a ring could be formed between a single router and two concentrators (all dual-attached) then all other components that need to be fault-tolerant (typically file servers) can be dual-homed to both concentrators.
- hand-stitched — stitched by hand rather than by a machine
- multibranched — Having more than one branch.
- overstretched — to stretch excessively.
- semi-attached — partially attached; semidetached.
14 letter words ending with ched
15 letter words ending with ched
- credit-crunched — adversely affected by a credit crunch
- featherstitched — Simple past tense and past participle of featherstitch.
- packet-switched — packet switching
- saddle-stitched — having a binding in which the sections of a publication are inserted inside each other and secured through the middle fold with thread, or wire staples
- underresearched — diligent and systematic inquiry or investigation into a subject in order to discover or revise facts, theories, applications, etc.: recent research in medicine.
16 letter words ending with ched
- vitamin-enriched — having had vitamins added
17 letter words ending with ched
- catapult-launched — (of aircraft) launched into the air by a device installed in warships
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CHED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 226 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CHED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.