Words ending with ced
4 letter words ending with ced
- aced — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- cced — to send a duplicate of a document, email, or the like to: I always cc my boss when I write a memo to my staff.
- iced — of or made of ice: ice shavings; an ice sculpture.
5 letter words ending with ced
- arced — Geometry. any unbroken part of the circumference of a circle or other curved line.
- bsced — Bachelor of Science in Education
- diced — cut into small cubes
- faced — having a specified kind of face or number of faces (usually used in combination): a sweet-faced child; the two-faced god.
- laced — Tainted with something, especially a drug.
6 letter words ending with ced
- -faced — -faced combines with adjectives to form other adjectives that describe someone's face or expression.
- -paced — having a pace as specified
- braced — something that holds parts together or in place, as a clasp or clamp.
- calced — wearing shoes
- danced — Simple past tense and past participle of dance.
7 letter words ending with ced
- -placed — -placed combines with adverbs to form adjectives which describe how well or badly someone is able to do a particular task.
- -priced — having a price of the kind specified
- abduced — Simple past tense and past participle of abduce.
- adduced — Simple past tense and past participle of adduce.
- amerced — to punish by imposing a fine not fixed by statute.
8 letter words ending with ced
- -induced — -induced combines with nouns to form adjectives which indicate that a state, condition, or illness is caused by a particular thing.
- advanced — An advanced system, method, or design is modern and has been developed from an earlier version of the same thing.
- balanced — A balanced report, book, or other document takes into account all the different opinions on something and presents information in a fair and reasonable way.
- cadenced — having or marked by a rhythmical cadence: the cadenced steps of marching troops.
- chaliced — (of plants) having cup-shaped flowers
9 letter words ending with ced
10 letter words ending with ced
- acquiesced — to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent: to acquiesce halfheartedly in a business plan.
- allowanced — Simple past tense and past participle of allowance.
- baby-faced — having a smooth round face like a baby's
- backspaced — Simple past tense and past participle of backspace.
- bald-faced — barefaced (def 2).
11 letter words ending with ced
- apprenticed — a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an apprentice to a plumber.
- ashen-faced — Someone who is ashen-faced looks very pale, especially because they are ill, shocked, or frightened.
- brazenfaced — having, or uttered with, a brazen expression; impudent; shameless
- broad-faced — having a broad, wide face.
- conferenced — a meeting for consultation or discussion: a conference between a student and his adviser.
12 letter words ending with ced
- brazen-faced — shameless or impudent
- consequenced — Simple past tense and past participle of consequence.
- countenanced — appearance, especially the look or expression of the face: a sad countenance.
- crowdsourced — Obtained by crowdsourcing.
- disentranced — to bring out of an entranced condition; disenchant.
13 letter words ending with ced
14 letter words ending with ced
- half-convinced — to move by argument or evidence to belief, agreement, consent, or a course of action: to convince a jury of his guilt; A test drive will convince you that this car handles well.
- inconvenienced — the quality or state of being inconvenient.
- melamine-faced — having a thin melamine layer on one or more faces
- starch-reduced — (of food, esp bread) having the starch content reduced, as in proprietary slimming products
- straight-faced — a serious or impassive facial expression that conceals one's true feelings about something, especially a desire to laugh.
15 letter words ending with ced
16 letter words ending with ced
- well-experienced — wise or skillful in a particular field through experience: an experienced teacher.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 356 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.