3-letter words that end in ce
- ace — An ace is a playing card with a single symbol on it. In most card games, the ace of a particular suit has either the highest or the lowest value of the cards in that suit.
- bce — Non-Christians often use BCE instead of BC in dates. BCE indicates a number of years or centuries before the year in which Jesus Christ is believed to have been born. BCE is an abbreviation for 'before the Common Era.' Compare AD, , BC.
- dce — 1. Data Communication Equipment. 2. Data Circuit-terminating Equipment. 3. Distributed Computing Environment from OSF.
- gce — General Certificate of Education: a public examination in specified subjects taken in English and Welsh schools at the ages of 17 and 18. The GCSE has replaced the former GCE O-level for 16-year-olds
- ice — the solid form of water, produced by freezing; frozen water.
- sce — Scottish Certificate of Education: either of two public examinations in specific subjects taken as school-leaving qualifications or as qualifying examinations for entry into a university, college, etc
- tce — ton coal equivalent: a measure of energy
- uce — unsolicited commercial e-mail
On this page, we collect all 3-letter words ending in CE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 3-letter word that ends in CE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.