Words ending with cal
3 letter words ending with cal
- cal — Cals are units of measurement for the energy value of food. Cal is an abbreviation for 'calorie'.
5 letter words ending with cal
- cecal — a cul-de-sac, especially that in which the large intestine begins.
- decal — Decals are pieces of paper with a design on one side. The design can be transferred onto a surface by heating it, soaking it in water, or pressing it hard.
- ducal — of or relating to a duke or dukedom.
- fecal — of, relating to, or being feces.
- focal — of or relating to a focus.
6 letter words ending with cal
7 letter words ending with cal
- antical — (of the position of plant parts) in front of or above another part; anterior
- artical — Misspelling of article.
- bifocal — having two different focuses
- caracal — a lynxlike feline mammal, Lynx caracal, inhabiting deserts of N Africa and S Asia, having long legs, a smooth coat of reddish fur, and black-tufted ears
- cloacal — Zoology. the common cavity into which the intestinal, urinary, and generative canals open in birds, reptiles, amphibians, many fishes, and certain mammals. a similar cavity in invertebrates.
8 letter words ending with cal
- abapical — away from or opposite the apex
- alogical — without logic
- atomical — of, pertaining to, resulting from, or using atoms, atomic energy, or atomic bombs: an atomic explosion.
- atypical — Someone or something that is atypical is not typical of its kind.
- berascal — to accuse someone of being a rascal
9 letter words ending with cal
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abbatical — (obsolete) alternate form of abbatial (Attested from the mid 17th century until the mid 19th century.).
- acritical — showing no indication of crisis
- acyclical — (economics) Moving independent of the overall state of an economy.
- ammonical — (inorganic chemistry) Of or pertaining to ammonia.
10 letter words ending with cal
11 letter words ending with cal
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- aeromedical — relating to the medical treatment of disorders associated with air or space travel
- aesthetical — of or relating to aesthetics.
- agonistical — relating to conflict or struggle
- agronomical — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
12 letter words ending with cal
- aeronautical — Aeronautical means involving or relating to the design and construction of aeroplanes.
- aetiological — of or relating to aetiology
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
- allotropical — (chemistry, rare) Of or pertaining to an element that exhibits allotropy.
13 letter words ending with cal
14 letter words ending with cal
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aerobiological — Pertaining to aerobiology.
- alexipharmical — Alternative form of alexipharmic.
- allelochemical — A chemical produced by a living organism, exerting a detrimental physiological effect on the individuals of another species when released into the environment.
- alphanumerical — alphanumeric; characterized by having letters and numerals
15 letter words ending with cal
- amphitheatrical — Having some of the characteristics of an amphitheatre.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
- antitheoretical — opposed to or contradicting a theory
- architectonical — Alternative form of architectonic.
16 letter words ending with cal
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-theoretical — of, relating to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied).
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- characteristical — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
17 letter words ending with cal
- agathokakological — (nonce word) composed of both good and evil.
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- electromechanical — Of, relating to, or denoting a mechanical device that is electrically operated.
18 letter words ending with cal
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- ethnopsychological — Relating to ethnopsychology.
- histomorphological — histology.
- hyper-metaphorical — a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”. Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def 1).
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
19 letter words ending with cal
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- dendrochronological — Pertaining to dendrochronology.
- gastroenterological — Of or pertaining to gastroenterology.
- glottochronological — Of or pertaining to glottochronology.
20 letter words ending with cal
22 letter words ending with cal
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1363 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.