Words ending with cade
4 letter words ending with cade
- cade — a juniper tree, Juniperus oxycedrus of the Mediterranean region, the wood of which yields an oily brown liquid (oil of cade) used to treat skin ailments
- jack cade — Jack, died 1450, English rebel during the reign of Henry VI, based in Kent.
- oil of cade — a juniper, Juniperus oxycedrus, of the Mediterranean area, whose wood on destructive distillation yields an oily liquid (oil of cade) used in treating skin diseases.
5 letter words ending with cade
- -cade — indicating a procession of a specified kind
6 letter words ending with cade
- alcade — a mayor having judicial powers.
- arcade — An arcade is a covered passage where there are shops or market stalls.
- decade — A decade is a period of ten years, especially one that begins with a year ending in 0, for example 1980 to 1989.
- facade — Architecture. the front of a building, especially an imposing or decorative one. any side of a building facing a public way or space and finished accordingly.
- amusement arcade — An amusement arcade is a place where you can play games on machines which work when you put money in them.
7 letter words ending with cade
- brocade — Brocade is a thick, expensive material, often made of silk, with a raised pattern on it.
- cascade — If you refer to a cascade of something, you mean that there is a large amount of it.
- falcade — a horse movement in which the animal throws itself on its haunches two or three times
- saccade — the act of checking a horse quickly with a single strong pull of the reins.
- succade — fruit preserved in sugar or syrup
8 letter words ending with cade
9 letter words ending with cade
- ambuscade — an ambush
- barricade — A barricade is a line of vehicles or other objects placed across a road or open space to stop people getting past, for example during street fighting or as a protest.
- cavalcade — A cavalcade is a procession of people on horses or in cars or carriages.
- motorcade — a procession or parade of automobiles or other motor vehicles.
11 letter words ending with cade
12 letter words ending with cade
- arden-arcade — suburb of Sacramento, in central Calif.: pop. 96,000
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 32 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.