Words ending with ca
2 letter words ending with ca
3 letter words ending with ca
4 letter words ending with ca
- acca — an academic
- arca — a chest for valuables, used in medieval Spain and Italy.
- brca — either of two genes (BRCA1 or BRCA2) that, if inherited in a mutated form, may predispose some carriers to develop breast or ovarian cancer.
- caca — heroin
- ceca — a cul-de-sac, especially that in which the large intestine begins.
5 letter words ending with ca
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- areca — any of various tall palms of the genus Areca, which are native to SE Asia and have white flowers and orange or red egg-shaped nuts
- arica — a port in extreme N Chile: awarded to Chile in 1929 after the lengthy Tacna-Arica dispute with Peru; outlet for Bolivian and Peruvian trade. Pop: 180 000 (2005 est)
- aspca — American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- bacca — a simple, fleshy, indehiscent fruit developing from a single ovary, such as the grape or cranberry
6 letter words ending with ca
- africa — the second largest of the continents, on the Mediterranean in the north, the Atlantic in the west, and the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, and Indian Ocean in the east. The Sahara desert divides the continent unequally into North Africa (an early centre of civilization, in close contact with Europe and W Asia, now inhabited chiefly by Arabs) and Africa south of the Sahara (relatively isolated from the rest of the world until the 19th century and inhabited chiefly by Negroid peoples). It was colonized mainly in the 18th and 19th centuries by Europeans and now comprises independent nations. The largest lake is Lake Victoria and the chief rivers are the Nile, Niger, Congo, and Zambezi. Pop: 1 100 000 000 (2013 est). Area: about 30 300 000 sq km (11 700 000 sq miles)
- alpaca — Alpaca is a type of soft wool.
- amurca — the lees or sediment of olive oil.
- anicca — (in Theravada Buddhism) the belief that all things, including the self, are impermanent and constantly changing: the first of the three basic characteristics of existence
- antica — pronaos.
7 letter words ending with ca
- america — the American continent, including North, South, and Central America
- arabica — a high-quality coffee bean obtained from the tree Coffea arabica
- attacca — begin immediately (directing a performer to go without pause to the next section).
- bartica — a town in N Guyana, on the Essequibo River: river transportation center.
- borasca — (especially in the Mediterranean) a squall, usually accompanied by thunder and lightning.
8 letter words ending with ca
- anasarca — a generalized accumulation of serous fluid within the subcutaneous connective tissue, resulting in oedema
- angelica — Angelica is the candied stems of the angelica plant which can be used in making cakes or sweets.
- armonica — a glass harmonica, being a musical instrument of the 18th century consisting of a set of glass bowls of graduated pitches, played by rubbing the fingers over the moistened rims or by a keyboard mechanism
- armorica — an ancient name for Brittany
- barranca — a ravine or precipice
9 letter words ending with ca
- athabasca — river rising in the Rocky Mountains of SW Alberta, Canada, and flowing northeast into Lake Athabasca: 765 mi (1,231 km)
- ayahuasca — a Brazilian plant, Banisteriopsis caapi, that has winged fruits and yields a powerful hallucinogenic alkaloid sometimes used to treat certain disorders of the central nervous system: family Malpighiaceae
- billerica — a city in NE Massachusetts.
- catamarca — a city in N Argentina.
- choluteca — a city in S Honduras.
10 letter words ending with ca
- all'antica — in the manner of the ancients.
- antarctica — a continent around the South Pole: consists of an ice-covered plateau, 1800–3000 m (6000 ft to 10 000 ft) above sea level, and mountain ranges rising to 4500 m (15 000 ft) with some volcanic peaks; average temperatures all below freezing and human settlement is confined to research stations. All political claims to the mainland are suspended under the Antarctic Treaty of 1959
- asarabacca — a perennial evergreen Eurasian plant, Asarum europaeum, having kidney-shaped leaves and a single brownish flower: family Aristolochiaceae
- bergamasca — a fast dance similar to the tarantella.
- biblioteca — a library.
11 letter words ending with ca
- bibliotheca — a library or collection of books
- cluj-napoca — city in Transylvania, NW Romania: pop. 322,000
- electronica — (music genre) Any of a wide range of electronic music genres.
- folktronica — a musical genre that combines elements from folk and electronic music
- glyptotheca — a space devoted to sculpture
12 letter words ending with ca
13 letter words ending with ca
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 352 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.