Words ending with bus
3 letter words ending with bus
- bus — A bus is a large motor vehicle which carries passengers from one place to another. Buses drive along particular routes, and you have to pay to travel in them.
- address bus — (processor) The connections between the CPU and memory which carry the address from/to which the CPU wishes to read or write. The number of bits of address bus determines the maximum size of memory which the processor can access. See also data bus.
- airport bus — a public bus that takes passengers to and from the airport, usually connecting the city centre and (at a large airport) the different terminals
- bendy bus — an articulated bus
- booze bus — a mobile police unit used to conduct drug and alcohol tests on drivers
4 letter words ending with bus
- sbus — (hardware) The hardware interface for add-in boards in later Sun-3 (and Sun-4?) workstations.
5 letter words ending with bus
- arbus — Diane, original name Diane Nemerov. 1923–71, US photographer, noted esp for her portraits of vagrants, dwarfs, transvestites, etc
- babus — a Hindu title of address equivalent to Sir, Mr., or Esquire.
- bubus — a long, loose-fitting, brightly colored garment worn by both sexes in parts of Africa.
- debus — to unload (goods) or (esp of troops) to alight from a motor vehicle
- embus — To put (troops) onto a bus.
6 letter words ending with bus
- agabus — a Christian prophet who predicted a great famine. Acts 11:28.
- airbus — An Airbus is an aeroplane which is designed to carry a large number of passengers for fairly short distances.
- erebus — the god of darkness, son of Chaos and brother of Night
- globus — any spherelike structure
- iambus — iamb.
7 letter words ending with bus
- aerobus — a type of monorail that is suspended by an overhead cable
- autobus — a motor vehicle which can carry a large group of passengers
- bangbus — A motorbus associated with licentious, often solicited sexual activity, especially in pornography.
- cardbus — (hardware) The 32-bit version of the PCMCIA (PC Card) bus.
- colobus — any leaf-eating arboreal Old World monkey of the genus Colobus, of W and central Africa, having a slender body, long silky fur, long tail, and reduced or absent thumbs
8 letter words ending with bus
- arquebus — a portable long-barrelled gun dating from the 15th century: fired by a wheel-lock or matchlock
- columbus — a city in central Ohio: the state capital. Pop: 728 432 (2003 est)
- cottabus — (in ancient Greece) a game that was popular among young men at drinking parties and which involved throwing wine into a vessel while uttering the name of a beloved
- microbus — minibus.
- motorbus — a passenger bus powered by a motor.
9 letter words ending with bus
- battlebus — the coach that transports politicians and their advisers round the country during an election campaign
- harquebus — any of several small-caliber long guns operated by a matchlock or wheel-lock mechanism, dating from about 1400.
- water-bus — vaporetto.
- rebus sic stantibus — (of the duration of the binding force treaty) for as long as the relevant facts and circumstances remain basically the same.
10 letter words ending with bus
12 letter words ending with bus
- cumulonimbus — Cumulonimbus is a type of cloud, similar to cumulus, that extends to a great height and is associated with thunderstorms.
14 letter words ending with bus
- circumbendibus — a circumlocution
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 107 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.