Words ending with ble
4 letter words ending with ble
- able — Someone who is able is very clever or very good at doing something.
5 letter words ending with ble
- amble — When you amble, you walk slowly and in a relaxed manner.
- bible — The Bible is the holy book on which the Jewish and Christian religions are based.
- cable — A cable is a thick wire, or a group of wires inside a rubber or plastic covering, which is used to carry electricity or electronic signals.
- coble — a small single-masted flat-bottomed fishing boat
- fable — a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
6 letter words ending with ble
- alible — nourishing; nutritious
- arable — Arable farming involves growing crops such as wheat and barley rather than keeping animals or growing fruit and vegetables. Arable land is land that is used for arable farming.
- babble — If someone babbles, they talk in a confused or excited way.
- bauble — A bauble is a small, cheap ornament or piece of jewellery.
- bibble — a pebble
7 letter words ending with ble
8 letter words ending with ble
- abatable — able to be abated
- abusable — able to be abused
- adorable — If you say that someone or something is adorable, you are emphasizing that they are very attractive and you feel great affection for them.
- amenable — If you are amenable to something, you are willing to do it or accept it.
- amicable — When people have an amicable relationship, they are pleasant to each other and solve their problems without quarrelling.
9 letter words ending with ble
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abradable — capable of being abraded
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
- adherable — having the ability to adhere
10 letter words ending with ble
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
11 letter words ending with ble
- abhominable — abominable.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- addressable — possessing or capable of being reached by an address
- allocatable — that can be allocated.
- amortizable — Finance. to liquidate or extinguish (a mortgage, debt, or other obligation), especially by periodic payments to the creditor or to a sinking fund. to write off a cost of (an asset) gradually.
12 letter words ending with ble
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- announceable — to make known publicly or officially; proclaim; give notice of: to announce a special sale.
- approachable — If you describe someone as approachable, you think that they are friendly and easy to talk to.
13 letter words ending with ble
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- anticipatable — capable of being anticipated
- apportionable — to distribute or allocate proportionally; divide and assign according to some rule of proportional distribution: to apportion expenses among the three men.
- apprehensible — capable of being comprehended or grasped mentally
- ascertainable — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
14 letter words ending with ble
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- commissionable — the act of committing or entrusting a person, group, etc., with supervisory power or authority.
- complimentable — an expression of praise, commendation, or admiration: A sincere compliment boosts one's morale.
- comprehendible — comprehensible
- comprehensible — Something that is comprehensible can be understood.
15 letter words ending with ble
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- common-sensible — sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence.
- distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- hendecasyllable — a word or line of verse of 11 syllables.
16 letter words ending with ble
- hypersusceptible — hypersensitive (def 2).
- incomprehensible — impossible to understand or comprehend; unintelligible.
- incontrovertible — not controvertible; not open to question or dispute; indisputable: absolute and incontrovertible truth.
- inextinguishable — not extinguishable: an inextinguishable fire.
- interconvertible — to subject to interconversion; interchange.
17 letter words ending with ble
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- inter-convertible — to subject to interconversion; interchange.
- intertranslatable — to turn from one language into another or from a foreign language into one's own: to translate Spanish.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3420 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.