Words ending with bia
4 letter words ending with bia
- abia — a state of SE Nigeria. Capital: Umuahia. Pop: 2 833 999 (2006 est). Area: 6320 sq km (2440 sq miles)
5 letter words ending with bia
- cobia — a large dark-striped percoid game fish, Rachycentron canadum, of tropical and subtropical seas: family Rachycentridae
- erbia — (inorganic compound) erbium oxide Er2O3; Discovered in 1843, by Carl Gustaf Mosander.
- labia — plural of labium.
- libia — Libya.
- nubia — a region in S Egypt and the Sudan, N of Khartoum, extending from the Nile to the Red Sea.
6 letter words ending with bia
- arabia — a great peninsula of SW Asia, between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf: consists chiefly of a desert plateau, with mountains rising over 3000 m (10 000 ft) in the west and scattered oases; includes the present-day countries of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates. Area: about 2 600 000 sq km (1 000 000 sq miles)
- cambia — a layer of delicate meristematic tissue between the inner bark or phloem and the wood or xylem, which produces new phloem on the outside and new xylem on the inside in stems, roots, etc., originating all secondary growth in plants and forming the annual rings of wood.
- cumbia — a rhythmic style of music originating in Colombia
- gambia — a river in W Africa, flowing W to the Atlantic. 500 miles (800 km) long.
- phobia — a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.
7 letter words ending with bia
- -phobia — -phobia occurs in words which refer to a very strong, irrational fear or hatred of people or things of a particular kind.
- aphobia — Fearlessness, a lack of fear.
- exurbia — The exurbs collectively ; the region beyond the suburbs.
- galabia — djellabah.
- namibia — a republic in SW Africa: a former German protectorate; a mandate of South Africa 1920–66; gained independence 1990. 318,261 sq. mi. (824,296 sq. km). Capital: Windhoek.
8 letter words ending with bia
- amphibia — the amphibians considered collectively
- anaxibia — a daughter of Atreus and Aërope, and the sister of Agamemnon and Menelaus.
- colombia — a republic in NW South America: inhabited by Chibchas and other Indians before Spanish colonization in the 16th century; independence won by Bolívar in 1819; became the Republic of Colombia in 1886; violence and unrest have been endemic since the 1970s. It consists chiefly of a hot swampy coastal plain, separated by ranges of the Andes from the pampas and the equatorial forests of the Amazon basin in the east. Language: Spanish. Religion: Roman Catholic majority. Currency: peso. Capital: Bogotá. Pop: 45 745 783 (2013 est). Area: 1 138 908 sq km (439 735 sq miles)
- columbia — a river in NW North America, rising in the Rocky Mountains and flowing through British Columbia, then west to the Pacific. Length: about 1930 km (1200 miles)
- conurbia — conurbations considered collectively
9 letter words ending with bia
10 letter words ending with bia
11 letter words ending with bia
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- agoraphobia — Agoraphobia is the fear of open or public places.
- aibohphobia — (humorous) An irrational fear of palindromes.
- alto-phobia — an abnormal fear of heights; acrophobia.
- amaxophobia — Fear of riding in a vehicle.
12 letter words ending with bia
13 letter words ending with bia
14 letter words ending with bia
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- anthropophobia — the fear of people and human companionship
- batrachophobia — fear of amphibians
- claustrophobia — Someone who suffers from claustrophobia feels very uncomfortable or anxious when they are in small or enclosed places.
- computerphobia — the fear or dislike of computers
15 letter words ending with bia
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- computer-phobia — a person who distrusts or is intimidated by computers.
- dysmorphophobia — an obsessive fear that one's body, or any part of it, is repulsive or may become so
- eleutherophobia — the fear of freedom
- homoerotophobia — Homophobia; antipathy towards homosexuals.
16 letter words ending with bia
17 letter words ending with bia
- triskaidekaphobia — fear or a phobia concerning the number 13.
18 letter words ending with bia
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 217 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.