Words ending with ba
2 letter words ending with ba
- ba — A BA is a first degree in an arts or social science subject. BA is an abbreviation for 'Bachelor of Arts'.
3 letter words ending with ba
4 letter words ending with ba
- abba — Swedish pop group (1972–82): comprised Benny Andersson (born 1946), Agnetha Faltskog (born 1950), Anni-Frid Lyngstad (born 1945), and Bjorn Ulvaeus (born 1945); numerous hit singles included "Waterloo" (1974), "Dancing Queen" (1977), and "The Winner Takes It All" (1980)
- agba — a tropical tree, Gossweilerodendron balsamiferum, of the legume family.
- alba — Duke of Alva
- amba — anba.
- anba — father: a title of a clergyman or saint in the Coptic Church.
5 letter words ending with ba
- akaba — a seaport in SW Jordan, at the N end of the Gulf of Aqaba.
- ameba — An ameba is the smallest kind of living creature. Amebae consist of only one cell, and are found in water or soil.
- aqaba — the only port in Jordan, in the southwest, on the Gulf of Aqaba. Pop: 80 790 (2004)
- araba — an Asian carriage, wagon or cart that is drawn by horses or oxen
- ariba — Associate of the Royal Institute of British Architects
6 letter words ending with ba
- amoeba — An amoeba is the smallest kind of living creature. Amoebae consist of only one cell, and are found in water or soil.
- annaba — a port in NE Algeria: site of the Roman city of Hippo Regius. Pop: 382 000 (2005 est)
- arriba — an exclamation of pleasure or approval
- arroba — a unit of weight, approximately equal to 11 kilograms, used in some Spanish-speaking countries
- aucuba — an ornamental evergreen Japanese laurel
7 letter words ending with ba
- arariba — Any of the trees of three species in the genus Centrolobium (family Fabaceae), especially, a Brazilian tree (Centrolobium robustum) -- called also zebrawood.
- araroba — a Brazilian leguminous tree, Andira araroba
- cabomba — any of several aquatic plants of the genus Cabomba of the family Cabombaceae, having both submerged and floating leaves
- calumba — the root of the Mozambiquan plant Jateorhiza columba, used as an aid to digestion and as a mild tonic
- caramba — an exclamation of surprise or amazement
8 letter words ending with ba
- andoroba — carapa.
- carnauba — a Brazilian fan palm, Copernicia cerifera
- curitiba — a city in SE Brazil, capital of Paraná state: seat of the University of Paraná (1946). Pop: 2 871 000 (2005 est)
- djellaba — a loose-fitting hooded gown or robe worn by men in North Africa.
- endameba — any of a genus (Endamoeba) of amoebas parasitic in invertebrates, as in the digestive tract of cockroaches and termites
9 letter words ending with ba
- algarroba — the edible pod of these trees
- aracatuba — a city in SE Brazil.
- bathsheba — the wife of Uriah, who committed adultery with David and later married him and became the mother of his son Solomon (II Samuel 11–12)
- beersheba — a town in S Israel: commercial centre of the Negev. In biblical times it marked the southern limit of Palestine. Pop: 183 000 (2003 est)
- bourguiba — Habib ben Ali (hæˈbɪb bɛn ˈɑːlɪ). 1903–2000, Tunisian statesman: president of Tunisia (1957–87); a moderate and an advocate of gradual social change. He was deposed in a coup and kept under house arrest for the rest of his life
10 letter words ending with ba
- abba-dabba — a person or thing of little importance.
- cochabamba — a city in central Bolivia. Pop: 561 000 (2005 est)
- jaboticaba — an evergreen tree, Myrciaria cauliflora, of the Myrtle family, native to southern Brazil, bearing on the trunk small clusters of edible, grapelike fruit.
- piracicaba — a city in SE Brazil, NW of São Paulo.
- quathlamba — Drakensberg.
11 letter words ending with ba
12 letter words ending with ba
- massaranduba — any of various evergreen trees of the genus Manilkara of the family Sapotaceae that are native to the tropics
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 234 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.