Words ending with ash
3 letter words ending with ash
- ash — Ash is the grey or black powdery substance that is left after something is burnt. You can also refer to this substance as ashes.
- bone ash — the residue obtained when bones are burned in air, consisting mainly of calcium phosphate. It is used as a fertilizer and in the manufacture of bone china
- cigarette ash — the ash created by smoking a cigarette
- flowering ash — a variety of ash tree that produces conspicuous flowers
- fly ash — fine particles of ash of a solid fuel carried out of the flue of a furnace with the waste gases produced during combustion.
4 letter words ending with ash
- bash — A bash is a party or celebration, especially a large one held by an official organization or attended by famous people.
- cash — Cash is money in the form of notes and coins rather than cheques.
- dash — If you dash somewhere, you run or go there quickly and suddenly.
- fash — (Scotland, Geordie, Northern England) To worry; to bother, annoy.
- gash — a long, deep wound or cut; slash.
5 letter words ending with ash
- abash — to cause to feel ill at ease, embarrassed, or confused; make ashamed
- awash — If the ground or a floor is awash, it is covered in water, often because of heavy rain or as the result of an accident.
- blash — a heavy splash
- brash — If you describe someone or their behaviour as brash, you disapprove of them because you think that they are too confident and aggressive.
- clash — When people clash, they fight, argue, or disagree with each other.
6 letter words ending with ash
- abrash — any variation or change, typically striation, in the different dyes of an Oriental rug as it ages.
- bedash — to dash against (something), as for example waves dash against rocks
- calash — a horse-drawn carriage with low wheels and a folding top
- e-cash — money that is exchanged electronically over computer or telecommunications networks.
- encash — To convert a financial instrument or funding source into cash.
7 letter words ending with ash
8 letter words ending with ash
- backlash — A backlash against a tendency or recent development in society or politics, is a sudden, strong reaction against it.
- backwash — The backwash of an event or situation is an unpleasant situation that exists after it and as a result of it.
- balkhash — Lakelarge lake in SE Kazakhstan, half saline & half freshwater, the halves separated by a sandbar: c. 6,500 sq mi (16,835 sq km)
- calabash — a tropical American evergreen tree, Crescentia cujete, that produces large round gourds: family Bignoniaceae
- calipash — the greenish glutinous edible part of the turtle found next to the upper shell, considered a delicacy
9 letter words ending with ash
- backflash — a flashback: Backflashes of the heroine's childhood fill in gaps in the novel's narrative.
- backslash — a slash which slopes to the left \
- blackwash — to present (someone or something) in the worst possible light
- brainwash — If you brainwash someone, you force them to believe something by continually telling them that it is true, and preventing them from thinking about it properly.
- bush-bash — to clear scrubland
10 letter words ending with ash
- backsplash — any tiled area by, for example, a sink, cooker or bath to prevent damage to a wall by food or water splashes
- balderdash — If you say that something that has been said or written is balderdash, you think it is completely untrue or very stupid.
- belly-wash — any barely drinkable liquid or beverage, as inferior soda, beer, coffee, or soup.
- colourwash — a coloured distemper
- gate-crash — to gain entry to (a party, concert, etc) without invitation or payment
11 letter words ending with ash
12 letter words ending with ash
- antibacklash — relating to the prevention of a violent backward reaction or movement
- electroclash — a type of electronic music, originating in the first decade of the 21st century, that combines modern techno with synthesizer music characteristic of the 1980s
- spatter-dash — Also called spatter dash. an exterior wall finish composed of mortar and fine pebbles mixed together and dashed against the wall. Compare pebble dash.
- synchroflash — of or relating to photography employing a device that synchronizes the photoflash with the shutter.
- thunderflash — a pyrotechnic device which is noisy, but not dangerous, and which is used in military exercises
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ASH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 293 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ASH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.